Chapter 35

"Let's go, babe," Camila cheers, yelling on her girlfriend as she hits the final home run of her final game, making her team win the whole tournament. Everyone starts yelling and shouting as Lauren slides into home plate, but Camila doesn't even mind. Camila is just focused on her girlfriend who has that beautiful smile on her face. Camila couldn't even help but smile widely as well, proud of her girlfriend.

Lauren's team crowds around her, giving her hugs and smacks on the back. They are handed the trophy as everyone begins to file out, but not Camila's girlfriend. No, Lauren stays on the field, staring back and forth at the trophy and the long field in front of her. Camila walks onto the field, even though she's sure she isn't supposed to, and runs up to her girlfriend. Camila wraps her legs around Lauren's waist, forcing her into a koala hug.

"You better be glad I caught you," Lauren mumbles into her shoulder. Lauren sets her trophy down on the ground, Camila still in her arms making sure not to drop her.

"You'll always catch me, just like I will you," Camila says, wholeheartedly believing her claim. Lauren believes it too.

"Quit being lovey dovey and get off the field so I can hug her too," Dinah yells with her arm wrapped around her uniform clad girlfriend. Lauren laughs as she wobbled her way off the field, Camila refusing to let go of the girl. One of Lauren's other teammates, Camila's not sure of her name, grabs the trophy and takes it to the dugout where the coach is.

"Lo, we gotta go listen to coach's speech, so hurry it on up," Normani complains, not wanting to get in trouble for missing out on the 'important' speech. It's the same thing every time, but she makes them stay and listen to it anyways. Lauren finally coaxes Camila off her and gives Dinah a quick hug before the two best friends run off to the dugout where the rest of the team was.

"Look at those dorks," Dinah says, laughing as she watches her girlfriend stumble over a tree branch and almost fall.

"That's a whale penis, Dinah," Camila let's her best friend know, guessing that she didn't already know that.

"Yes, you've told me many times Mila," Dinah chuckles at Camila's random factiness (I don't know if that's a word, so pretend it is.)

"I'm going to call Ally, so she'll know that we're done and are coming to get her soon," Camila tells Dinah before walking away, pulling her phone out at the same time.

"I don't know why she's coming when she's sick, I'm not planning on getting whatever the hell she has anytime soon," Dinah mumbles to herself.

"You know it's not good to talk to yourself," a voice behind Dinah says. Dinah turns to find a girl in the same uniform as her girlfriend is in, but she's definitely not her girlfriend. She has auburn colored hair with brown eyes and a small smile is adorned on her lips.

"It's not good to listen in to other people's conversations either," Dinah shoots back, not sure why this girl decided to talk to her.

"I'm Georgia, there now I'm part of the conversation," the girl now known as Georgia says with the same smile on her face still.

"I'm Dinah," Dinah says, putting her hand out for the other girls to shake it.

"Yeah I know, your Hamilton's girl," Georgia tells Dinah right as the person she was talking about walked up to them.

"What's up babe, Georgia," Normani says, putting her arm around Dinah's waist in a possessive manner. Dinah rolls her eyes at her girlfriend's tactics.

"Hey, Ally said that she was ready whenever we are," Camila lets everyone know as she walks over to the group.

"Well I better get going, it was nice meeting you Dinah. I'll see you and Lauren at the party next weekend," Georgia says with a wave of her hand before leaving. The rest of them walk to Lauren's car, since she's driving.

"Ally is seriously feeling up to it," Lauren ask curiously, not wanting to get sick.

"Well her fever broke, so she shouldn't be contagious anymore," Camila lets the car full of girls know. They all nod as Lauren begins to drive the route that she knows by heart by now.

"Hey y'all," Ally coughs out as she gets in the front passenger seat. Lauren scoots unnoticeably farther away from Ally as she coughs.

"Congrats on the tournament," She says to the girl in front with her. Both girls say a 'thanks' before Lauren begins driving again.

"So where are we going to eat," Lauren ask as she's just driving to the nowhere in this moment.

"Not mexican, I can't deal with more of Mila's weird ass facts," Normani groans out, making Camila glare at her.

"I'm having to third party back here with you both so shut up," Camila says sticking her tongue out at the girl.

"It's third wheel, babe," Lauren let's her girlfriend know, looking through the front mirror to see her.

"Plus she knows facts to literally every type of fucking food," Dinah adds, knowing that wherever they go her best friend will be full of facts.

"Italian, it is," Lauren mutters to herself, picking for them since the people in the backseat are so indecisive.

"Italian sounds good," Dinah says and the other three girls in the car agree with her, making Lauren sigh. She begins to drive to their favorite Italian place which luckily isn't too far from Camila and Ally's house. Once they pull up outside they all unbuckle and begin to get out, making mad chaos break out. Dinah falls and almost trips Camila who was getting out behind her. When they all look fine and quit bickering, they walk inside to get seated. The waitress takes them to their table and as she leaves, Camila speaks up.

"Did you know that real Italians don't put meatballs on their spaghetti?"

"Shut up, Mila."

Okay so this story has over 100k reads and I am trying not to make it into a big deal... Here's a celebratory chapter before it skips ahead to going to Paris.