Chapter 8

"What do you mean she was attacked?!" Nicolle exclaimed only to be immediately shushed by Hannah who takes her out of the room.

"Miss Oliviara.. she was attacked on the street. Hit and run is what we were told" she explained only to be interrupted by Jay.

"It's clearly a lie. She was attacked yeah, but no way was it a hit and run I'm telling you. This was targeted" he says seriously earning a nod from the redhead who looks to Nicolle sympathetically.

"I think we could visit her if we asked nicely.... And did a bit more around here probably" Hannah suggests with a small shrug but Jay rolls his eyes a little.

"We don't need to bribe them Hannah." He says with a raised eyebrow. "I'm sure we will be able to visit Mrs Oliviara as long as she isn't still in intensive care"

Meanwhile Nicolle stayed silent as it all sunk in. Mrs Oliviara was here for as long as she remembers and as a result, the closest thing to a mother she had ever had. And now her life was in danger.

"Do they know who did it?" She says finally and both Jay and Hannah stop their small 'debate' and look to her. Hannah only shakes her head in response as Jay let's out a sigh. "Then we need to find out"

Lana POV

'This could have gone so much better' was the only thought running through my mind.

We had knocked on Sean's house and Tanya had answered. We still remained friends but nowhere near as close as we were before.

"Lana? Fred? What brings you here" was what she asked.

"I need to talk. With Sean. It's urgent" was my response. Tanya let us in where Sean was playing with the two boys.

"Lana. Great to see you" he said with a smile that I couldn't return at that moment.

"I want to find her. Our daughter" I wish I had thought more before I had said anything. So that's why Sean took me to speak privately in the kitchen.

This is where I'm ending this chapter. Its mainly a filler for the drama I have set to come :)

Sorry it took so long to update but I hope to be more dedicated to wattpad especially from mid June.

Hope you enjoyed,
~COUAT