5

NOT PROOFREAD

"Taehyung! Can you believe it?!"

"Jimin, shush. You've repeated the same thing throughout the entire day so far. Let me shop in peace." Jimin pouted. "But Taehyung, this is so important! Jungkook could possibly be coming home soon!" Taehyung sighed and grabbed Jimin's shoulders. "Don't get your hopes up. You don't know that for sure. This is the military. For all we know, they could be keeping him around for another year." Jimin frowned at that.

"But he's been gone for so long now. He really should come home soon." Taehyung gave Jimin a stern look. "What did I just say, Jimin? Don't get your hopes up. I know for a fact that if you do, you'll end crying to me and I'm gonna be honest here. Pregnant Jimin crying over his hubby is extremely annoying because you cry for like, maybe five hours..." Taehyung paused in thought, "I was gonna say five hours straight but that wouldn't make sense. Five hours gay." Jimin glared at Taehyung. "That was so unnecessary."

"No, no. That was very necessary." Jimin rolled his eyes and grabbed a box of cereal off the shelf beside him, chucking it into the cart.

_

"Jimin?" Taehyung heard some sniffles while he had been preparing a lunch for the two of them. He peeked into the living room where Jimin had been watching a movie only to find a sobbing Jimin cuddling a box of tissues. "What's wrong?"

"I miss Jungkook!" Taehyung quickly covered his ears and cringed at the loud yell. "Wow, what did I tell you earlier? Hm? And here we are! You crying over your man." Jimin made grabby hands towards Taehyung and mumbled something nearly impossible to understand. Taehyung sighed and sat down beside Jimin. Jimin instantly calmed down. "I told you not to think about him. I'm smart." Taehyung nodded in agreement with himself.

"Kind of hard to not think of him." Jimin sniffled. "One, he's my husband. Two, there's a chance that he won't ever come home." Jimin choked the last part out. "No, no. no. Don't think like that! He'll come home!" Taehyung frowned. 'Thinking like that will obviously make you cry more...'

"When do you have to go home?" Jimin pulled away from the hug. Taehyung pulled his phone from his pants pocket and checked the time. "I should really head home now but if you want me to stay I will." Jimin shook his head. "No, you go home. You've spent so much time with me." Taehyung smiled painfully. "Please take good care of yourself." He said as he stood up and gathered his things. "And get a good sleep tonight." Jimin nodded and used the back of his hand to wipe away the tears on his cheeks. "Night night, Taehyung." Jimin waved as Taehyung walked out.

Jimin pouted as soon as the door shut and flopped face down onto the couch. He let out a huff before standing up and making his way to the shower to begin his nightly routine.

_

"Jimin! Hey, wake up!" Jimin groaned at the low voice yelling at him. He rolled over, eyes still blurry, only making out a simple figure. "Taehyung? How did you get in?" Taehyung stared at Jimin for a moment. "You gave me a key ages ago?" Jimin stared blankly, spacing out. "Huh..." Jimin groaned and sat up. "Why are you here? It's-" Jimin looked at his alarm clock. "It's fucking six in the morning."

Jimin went to throw himself back onto his bed but before his back made contact with the irresistibly soft mattress, Taehyung caught him, pulling him back up. "I need you to come with me somewhere." Jimin threw his head back and let out and annoyed groan. "Taehyung, you're a full grown man, leave." Taehyung let out a huff and yanked on Jimin's arm. "Get out of bed!"

_

Jimin was finally fed and dressed, ready to leave the house for something - he's still not sure where Taehyung is taking him - that's not any of his concern. "Alright, let's get going. This is a time sensitive thing." Jimin looked at him quizzically but didn't bother asking.

_

"The train station?" Jimin stared at a train that was passing by as it left the stop. "Yeah, I've gotta pick a friend up that's visiting." Jimin looked around the place. He hadn't been here in quite some time. Felt refreshing to be somewhere other than the house and grocery store. "Why did I have to come along for this?" Jimin whined and softly bumped his head on the head rest of the seat a few times. "Stop whining. God, I'm getting a headache." Jimin threw Taehyung a glare and turned back to the window. He watched another train stop. His eyes widened when he saw a man in the oh-so-familiar camouflage step off the train, another following behind, and another. Jimin slowly leaned closer to the window, back leaving the back of the seat. "Taehyung?" Jimin glanced at Taehyung who was grinning.

"What is this?" Jimin stared at the many soldiers leaving the train. The amount of soldiers leaving the train at once slowly lessened and Jimin was slowly losing his hope. That is, until he saw a familiar, very-much-so handsome someone step off the train, looking around. Jimin looked at Taehyung, mouth wide open and eyes wide. "What?!" Jimin opened the car door and started running until he remembered something very important. He can't run. Not while carrying a baby. He slowed down, upset that he couldn't get to his "Kookie" quicker.

All anger faded when Jungkook turned his head and noticed Jimin. Jungkook's infamous bunny smile made Jimin's heart melt as always. Jungkook swiftly made his way through the crowd of people and to Jimin. He dropped his bag and engulfed Jimin in his arms, careful as to not hurt the baby. Jimin sighed in contentment as he rested his head on Jungkook's chest. He finally got to feel the warmth of Jungkook he had missed all these months; it felt satisfying to him.

"I missed you so much." Jungkook whispered and kissed the top of Jimin's head. They stood there for a few more minutes simply hugging until they both startled at the loud honk of a horn. They both turn to see Taehyung sitting in the car, fake gagging. "Nasty! Get in the car! I want food!" Jimin glared at Taehyung while Jungkook let out a scoff while picking his bag up and grabbing Jimin's hand, guiding him to the car.

___

thought i was dead? sadly, no.