Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

The Prince's Party

It was the prince's birthday party and everyone in the castle in preparing the party.It was the day were Mia has to protect him for any assassins and any suspicious people.She had Mita and Akira with her for help.Mia went into Drew's room and she saw Drew in a royal suit.Drew noticed Mia at the door and smiled.

"Uh...Can you help with my neck tie,again?"

"You need to learn..."

"But you won't teach me!"

"Because you can't learn step by step easily."

The butlers pushed Mia out of the room and she made a face.She sighed and went to the garden.She saw hundreds of roses in different colors.Mia went towards the black roses and smelled it.The black roses had a faint scent,but she like how it smelled.She heard foot steps coming towards her,she looked behind her,and it was Drew.They were in the garden walking and sat down on the grass.

"So are you ready,Drew?",asked Mia.

"I don't know...",said Drew.

"Well...it's time for you to go and for me to go back home when this is over.Erebus will protect you and your fiancee.",said Mia.

"Fiancee?When did I have a fiancee?",said Drew.

"What?Didn't your father tell you before?"

"No.",said Drew.

"Ugh...But I know that you're going to protect her...",said Mia.

Mia looked away and tears started falling from her eyes.Drew looked at her and looked at the ground.

"I am just sad that we have to separate...up till now this might be the end...9 years we've been together and you're turning 18.",said Mia

"Yeah...for 9 years...",said Drew

After 3 minutes,Mia stopped crying and Drew got up.He held out his hand to Mia and she grabbed his hand.They started walking to the exit of the garden and they were at the exit.There was rustling in the bushes and Mia ignored it.A arrow came out of the bush,Mia turned around,and didn't have enough time to block it with her sword,but she used her body to block it.The arrow went in her shoulder and she fell on the ground.Drew turned around and ran towards Mia.A assassin came out of the bushes and charged towards Drew.Drew just stood there in shocked.Mia slowly got up and took out her sword.She took out the assassin and fell to the ground.Drew picked her up and the maids treated her.He was waiting and came in when the maids told him to come in.
He stared at Mia with a worried face.

"Drew...don't worry, I have some special medicine to heal Mia fast.",said Mita.

Mita gave Mia her special medicine and Mia's eyes opened slowly.

"...Mia...",said Drew.

"Ooff...gosh that really hurts.",said Mia.

"Mia,don't worry us like that.",said Mita.

"Well,in my head...I panicked and my body took over.",said Mia.

".....",Drew stayed silent and wiping his tears.

Mia hugged him and patted his head at the same time.Drew hugged her back,stopped crying,and stopped hugging her.

"I thought I was going to lose you even though it's my birthday,Mia.",said Drew.

"I thought the same thing also,but it was painful.I would never leave you alone even if it's your birthday.",said Mia.

After 5 minutes of talking and Drew crying,Mita and Akira was walking in the hallways.