Chapter 7: People To See, People To Punch

I was surprised I didn't have nightmares or any dreams of the sort last night.

Sirius made to check up on me regularly, but I fell asleep sooner than I thought.

I knew the boys didn't want to bother me, I was already awake. But I was staring up the starfilled ceiling, smiling at every star.

I had to pull myself out of bed, change, pack my things, and get to Kings Cross with the boys on time.

I was happy I was able to see everybody else, talk to them. But I want to punch them, because they didn't write to me all summer.

I headed downstairs, hearing the hurrying shouts of Euphemia and the laughter of James.

And Sirius. . . . .

There was no sign of Sirius. "Sirius Black! Where are you?" I checked his room. Not there. The backroom. Not there.

I went to the kitchen, finding James and Euphemia. "Have you seen Sirius?"

"Yes-"
"NO!" James jumped up, sending Mia a nervous smile.

"We haven't seen him anywhere," He answered slowly, and glanced at Euphemia. She realized something, then nodded.

"Yes, maybe he's outside, he's usually out there, sweetheart." I raised my eyebrows.

There is no way Sirius would go somewhere where the wind could ruin his air. It's not possible.

"Okay, I'll go look for him somewhere else." I turned around, and let out a scream.

Sirius was behind me the whole time.
Wait what?! "How were you behind me- what? How- ugh!" I punched his shoulder, smiling.

"Wait, what happened to your hair?" I smirked, as he touched his hair.

"What do you-?"

"This!" I stood up on my tip toes, messing up his hair similar to James'. Then I ran up the stairs, locking my door behind me.

I was giggling to much to mind the yells of Sirius, as he sighed behind the door.

*****
"COME ON LIA, COME ON PADFOOT, MUM WE GOTTA GO!"

Mia glared at her son, causing him to shrink and turn away. An hour has passed, and the train leaves at 11:00, and we are just now leaving the house.

"We'll have to Apparate, it's the only way we'll get their fastest. Alright, hold on tight and don't let go." Mia held out her arms, James immediately clinging to it.

"Now watch out, most get sick the first time," Sirius attached his hands, pulling mine onto her arm.

And before I could react, we were swimming in all directions, like I was being stretched.

By the time it had stopped, I was dizzy and couldn't see very well. And we were in front of Kings Cross.

"You think any Muggles saw us?" Mia asked, in response, we shook our heads.

I could really walk, using my trunk for support. I swallowed hard. "You know what?"

You could tell the boys were the same, just very in control with it. "What?"

"I never want to do that ever again." They chuckled, James letting me lean on him.

"Lily-Flower!" I fell face first, as James ran off, causing his support to fade.

"Thanks a lot, Potter!" Sirius pulled me back up, as Euphemia embraced in a huge bone crushing hug.

She went off to find James, as I ran away from Sirius. I went through every person, trying to find a dirty blonde with his nose stuck in a book.

Or a shaggy, dark haired boy I've known for years. Or rather an older one with platinum girl hair.

It didn't really matter, I just wanted to see someone.

"Liv! Liv! Liv!" I turned around, my eyes meeting Sev's dark ones.

"Severus!" I left my trunk, running into his open arms. He spun me around, even though we got strange looks.

When he set me down, I was smiling so hard you would have thought my face would snap. I pecked his cheek, and grabbed his hand.

"Come on! Let's look for Reg and Lucius," He laughed lightly, following me.

I couldn't see anything other than the bustling kids and people, most boarding the train already.

"We'll just find them on the train, hurry!" This time he was pulling me, onto the train. I waved Mia goodbye one last time, and boarded the train.

"REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK?!" People stared at me, then moved out of the way to reveal Reg.

"Liv!" He jumped to me, pecked my cheek, and gave me a huge hug. I never knew he was a Potter. . .

"Hey, I can't talk if I'm dead." He let go, grinning.

"It's great to see you. C'mon, I already found Lucius!" I pulled Sev along with me, running into the compartment.

"Lucy!" I jumped into his arms, pecking his cheek on the way.

"Liv, it's good to see you!" He let me go, and ruffled my hair.

"You, too. I missed you all, so much. But why didn't you write?!" I punched each of their shoulders with a frown.

"I wrote to you!" Regulus defended.

"And I saw you almost everyday, what the use for letters?" Sev rubbed his shoulder.

I swiftly turned to Lucius. The older boy gave me a nervous smile, and let out a sigh.

"Liv, I can't tell you, at least not yet. I'm sorry." I didn't know what to think. That Lucius wasn't tell me something, or keeping something from me.

Though I still nodded, forcing myself to smile. I didn't like it that he didn't tell me, but I wasn't going to push him.

"Well, I'm going to look for Alex. I'll see you all later," With that, I left the compartment.

"And by the way, you have girl hair!"

I suddenly bumped into something, causing me fall. Just like the beginning of last year with Remus.

"Sorry, wasn't looking. . . ." I looked up.

Jaw-length dirty blonde hair, book in hand, soft blue eyes. It's Alex.

Before he could speak, I pulled him into the empty compartment beside us, and sat down across from him.

"Alex," He gave me his wide-eyed expression. "It's my dreams."

His look faded into concern. "I'm listening."

______________________

I wish I had a friend like Alex. Actually, Alex is based from my best friend, a quiet bookworm that's caring and can be loud.

So does that make Alex my best friend. . . . ?

Heh.