Chapter 7

A/N slow update I know, apologies. 

Update - Please join my new and perm/ discord - https://discord.gg/dvjjh98  

(Y/N) pov

"Don't stop!" He boomed, his hoarse laugh echoing down the pipes as you sloshed your way through the water. Pushing your legs, running for your life. The clown's eyes were bleeding! His face was battered exactly where you hit the teddy bear. That monster must've shape-shifted into that plush bear, or at least did something to it.

The flash of memories from before made you squeal and lose your footing. Tripping over and tumbling down into the water. Your whole body submerged in the disgusting liquid. Your scream was muffled.

Quickly you lifted your head, emerging once again and crying. Staring around at the darkness. Your heart almost sounding like bombs continuously going off.

The echo of steps and water reacting to the movement made you whimper loudly. Crouching over and holding your bloody hands to your mouth. Crying as the clown's laugh ripples through the air. "Where you going, (Y/n)?" His giggle was almost taunting. He moved closer, now standing behind your cowering body. His eyes raking over your body. The sight of your bloody facade and fearful whimpers almost causing a lust-like feeling.

Pennywise shook his head, muttering words to himself. He was a monster, not some petty human looking for sexual activity. Snarling to himself, he walked over beside you. Yourself having not moved from the place. But your hands covering your ears as you prayed. "Oh god please don't let me die," you whispered out. Rocking back and forth.

The clown smirked, leaning down and placing a hand on your hair. You flinched, squinting your eyes together. He grinned, giving a tug, making you gasp in shock. "Wet..." he mumbled, letting his fingers run through your (H/c) (A/n Hair colour) locks. "Let's dry that off, before you stop..." his hand snuck around the front of your body. Poking at your chest.

You cringed, shuffling away but Pennywise just growled. Reaching over and grasping you. His hands tightly secured around your waist as he hoisted you up. Placing you on his shoulder. "Let me go!" You yapped, squirming around in his arms. But the clown only found it amusing, feeling your body wiggle around like a pathetic worm. He could just end you here, just squish you like he had many times with many others. But he needed food, and your looks seemed to attract young boys. Pennywise thought anyways.

He shook his head before taking long strides, heading down the pipe. You didn't know where you were being hoisted to. But every theory out would suggest you're going back to his lair.

"No lair," he mumbled, his orange hair bobbing up and down. At times rubbing uncomfortably close to your body. "Sun," Pennywise murmured. You perked your ears, lifting your head and stopping your fidgeting.

"Sun? Wait, you mean you're letting me go?" You exclaimed, your hands slowly pushing up on his shoulders. Looking at what you could see of his face.

You could see the faint outline of his face giving a smirk. "Well," he began, his pace suddenly quickening. "Not letting you go, but... letting you get sun," he stated. Making your hopes suddenly vanish. Your chin lowering before resting on his lower shoulder.

"Oh," you whispered with disappointment.

Moments past with the awkward silence and you saw the glistening flicker of light in the distance. The exit, or entry; whichever way you were coming from, of the sewers. You felt a twinkle of happiness flicker through your veins at this sight. Your body squirming in anticipation. The clown grumbled at your movements but didn't both telling you to stop. Not for the physical contact it brought on. Only for the fact that it was nice to smell something other than fear.