Chapter 9

Zayn's P.O.V

"Gabbie wait what's wrong?" Liam shouts as we all chase after her. We run up the stairs and to her door but it's locked.

"Gabs please open the door." Liam begs but all we can hear are her sobs. 

"I'm going to call the girls and see if they can help her." Louis says after 5 minutes of knocking and begging he heads down stairs.

"I'm going to go find her special present that I got her." Harry says walking into his room

"Angel come on it's just Me, Liam and Zayn now. Can you please open up." Niall says we hear the click of the lock and she opens the door with puffy eye's from crying. Niall lifts her up and sits her on the bed. Niall sits on her left and Liam on her right, I stand in front of her.

"So do you want to explain why you ran in here crying."  Liam asks

"Well I left music class and accidently bumped into this girl. She started being rude so I told her she can eff off. She said I don't have any style and elegance so I aks her when is acting like a bitch elegant." We chuckle at her comment. The girl does have Louis sassyness. 

"Nothing she said really bothered me until she said I was a worthless piece of trash and you guys could have adopted a more beautiful girl." She had tears rolling down her cheek, I crouch down to wipe it away.

"You are not worthless, Your very special that's why we picked you." Liam states

"You are very beautiful and our princess. We wouldn't trade you for anything babe." Niall says

"Your unique in your own way and we love you for it. Do you understand?" She nods. We hear heels clacking on the floor and our heads snap to the door. Perrie,Danielle and Eleanor rush in.

"Sissy what happened?" Eleanor shrieks as she runs over to Gabbie

"Stupid school queen bitch that's what happened , but the boys helped me understand that what she said didn't matter." She say

"Boo your ok." Harry rushes in with a box.

"I got you something as a late birthday present." he hands her the box.

"Oh.My.God," She pulls out a small grey kitten from the box

"Awww thanks Harry." He smiles at her. Louis comes up the stairs with the bags from subway.

"Yay your smiling again.These are for you and Niall."  he hands her the bag

"Oh thank goodness school lunch was horrible." We all laugh

"So did anything happen besides what you told us?" I ask 

"Yea I signed up for the talent show and I ran into Daniel." The girls began shrieking at the last part.

"Where? When?" Perrie asks

"He ate lunch with me and we have music together." They scream again

" Wait you signed up for the talent show?" Louis asks

"Yea auditions are in 2 week. I was gonna ask you guys if I could practice in the music studio down stairs." 

"Yea of course. This is awesome were like a family of singers." Niall says look really happy

"Group hug" Gabbie shouts putting the kitten on the floor and letting it run around. We all engulf her into a group hug. We all pull away with smiles on our faces.

*********************************************************************************************************

This is a really short chapter. I know Im sorry.