It characters: How they ask you out

Bill: He asked you out on your birthday. Once everyone left, he asked the big question. "W-will you be my g-g-g-girl friend?"

Richie: You and him were friends with benefits. You only make out. He was hovering over you on your couch with his lips molding into yours. He pulled apart for a second. "I love you Richie" I said but my eyes widened. We promised to not have feelings for each other but it just happened. "I love you too, let's make it official, will you be my Betty?"

Eddie: he asked you out when you were over his house for dinner. His mom didn't like you but Eddie planned it for months. Once you were done eating, you sat in the living room and watched Ghostbusters. He took a puff of his inhaler. "Will you please be my girlfriend"

Stanley: He asked you out at his bar mitzvah. You guys had a great time. He pulled you into a room because you guys were tired of dancing. He played a slow song and smirked at you. You guys slow danced. You leaned your head on his chest while he whispered the magic question in your ear. "will you be my beautiful girl friend"?

Mike: he asked you out at the farm. You bring him a water bottle every 20 minuets with a smile plastered on your face. You both had a huge crush on each other but you both were really secretive. He got a sudden burst of confidence and asked you. "Will you be my girlfriend".

Ben: you guys started to hangout a lot so he invited you to lunch. He ordered for you being a gentleman. It was obvious that he likes you so you just asked. "Will you be my boyfriend".