Ch.9

Previously
"see there's that smile now let's go get something to eat be...fore...TROLL!"

      ♪(*^^)o*o(^^*)♪
That Hurt...Not Really

I shoved both me and hermonie in the stall crouching down on our stomachs. The trolls large stick breaks the top parts of the bathroom.

"Freaken hate trolls!" Fast pacing of possibly two people ran in the bathroom,"Hermione! (Y/n)! Move!" I pushed Hermione in front of me following right behind her. Slipping past the troll we hid under the sinks. The troll noticed us slamming his stick down between us,"help! Don't just stand there!" Harry grabbed onto the trolls stick being lifted onto his shoulders. He was thrashed around until Harry stuck his wand up the trolls nose,'ew'

He troll thrashed again grabbing onto Harrys' ankle he swung helpless telling Ron to help him. Ron casted the levitation spell we've learned in class the large stick was taken away from its hands dropping it on its head. The troll tumbled down Hermione got up from her spot helping me up,"is it dead?" She asked,"I don't think so. Just knocked out." Harry reached for his wand a long snotty string spewed out disgusting all four of us.

"Oh, my goddess! Explain yourselves, all of you!" Professor McGonagall, Snape, and Quirrell ran in,"it was my fault, Professor McGonagall I went looking for the troll. I thought I could handle it" Hermione looks down,"Miss Granger?" Professor McGonagall breathed out in disbelief,"if it wasn't for Harry, Ron, and (Y/n) I would have been killed"

"Well I hope you learned how irresponsible that was 5 points will be taken from Gryffindor and I hope you three know how lucky you are not many 1st year live after fighting a fully grown troll 5 points will be give to you two each....by sheer dumb luck" Snape saw me eyeing his leg he covered it,"and as for you Miss (L/n) you be given 5 points as well" he sneered leaving with McGonagall.

"Thanks for getting us out of that" Harry said looking over at Hermione,"her and (y/n) were the ones who needed saving" Ron whines at Harry,"they wouldn't need saving if you didn't insult Hermione" Harry argues "what are friends for" he looked at us,"as sweet as this is I must get my beauty sleep and after seeing that dreadful troll I don't want to end up like that" I dramatically leaned to my right making the three laugh,"night guys""night!" 

I waved to them giving Hermione a hug going off the other direction,"hope my roommates are sleeping" I whispered cautiously down the steps to the bottom hall I sighed happily not seeing any prefects roam around like they always do after curfew. I rounded the corner finally seeing the Slytherin doors 'hopfully no ones there' I flinched stopping in place I leaned on the wall pulling my shoe off a wood piece somehow got in there leaving a painful scratch"gotcha! Finally" slipping on my shoe I didn't bother tying it instead I loosened the other shoe.

"Hey! What are you doing out of bed?" I jumped turning around about to attack the person,"whoa! calm down, why are you out of bed?" They repeated I noticed it was one of Rons older brothers,"sorry for almost hitting you....just had a troll problem" he noticed my dirty robes covered in dust, water, and small pieces of wood"obviously and there's pieces in your hair, hold up" he pulled out tons of wood pieces that I didn't even noticed I had,"so your a Weasley am I correct?" He nods frowning turning me around getting the back,"yes, I'm Percy Weasely my brothers here are Fred, George, and Ron" "(Y/n) (L/n) quite a charmer Ron is insulted poor Hermione making her cry her eyes out and she was just helping that git""yea he can be like that at times there we go all done""Thanks didn't think I could take them all off myself"

He tilts his head,"don't think I've heard a Slytherin say thank you to a Gryffindor before" he pat my head,"well there's a first for everything isn't there, besides I would have preferred to be in Gryffindor than Slytherin be in my dads house than my mums not that I mind the house I'm in....can you stop petting my head now you're like Wood wouldn't leave my head alone for a minute" he pulls his hand away laughing scratching the back of his head,"sorry, you're just so small" "Tiny but Mighty, don't forget that Percy" I gave him a hug running off to my common room,"See ya!"

"Pure-blood" the doors open the fire still on behind the black couch, I tip-toed to the stairs,"and where were you?" Sitting comfortably on the couch Malfoy rose up walking my direction,"noticed you weren't at dinner...so where were?""well MUM I was busy handling an ugly looking troll if you couldn't tell" I pointed at my robes still messy. Malfoy hums his cold hand was placed on my cheek rubbing it softly,"you weren't hurt were you? Did that beast lay a finger on you?" He questions 'why does he care if I was hurt or not?'

"No I'm fine Harry and Ron handled the troll just fine" he scoffs grabbing my hands tightly,"why do you hang around those two idiots and that filthy mudblood?" I harshly pull my hands away slapping him straight in the face. He held his face in shock,"don't ever insult my friend like that" I walked up the stairs stomping loudly slamming the door.

I huffed changing my clothes looking for new ones I polished my shoes good as new. I sighed softly rubbing my head a hooting sound came behind me I turned smoky sat in the middle,"hey baby did you miss me I missed you too" I hugged my owl he hoots nipping my hair. "Gotta write a letter to mum and dad". I pulled out a parchment paper with a quill dad has recently sent as a congratulations gift.

Dear Mum and Dad,           It's been a while since I've wrote to you guys sorry many things have happened

Dear Mum and Dad,
           It's been a while since I've wrote to you guys sorry many things have happened. So funny story I almost got expelled but instead I was placed in the Slytherin Quidditch House Team. I wasn't the only one added Harry too was placed in his House Team. We're both seekers our first game is Slytherin vs. Gryffindor you can probably see how this isn't going to end well. Either way my classes are going well a kid named Seamus keeps blowing up stuff but it's a sight to see. Not many Slytherins are nice to the other houses is what I've come to notice, but I plan to be the first to change that. That's all I have for now write soon.
                          Love,
                              (Y/n) (L/n)