Chapter 10

Niall's P.O.V

It's been a week since Gabrielle came home crying. She's never came home crying after that day, even though the girls at that school are ruthless. She doesn't let anyone bother her anymore. I've met a girl since then too. Her name is Stephanie and she's coming over so Gabey can't meet her today. I'm text Steph when I hear Gabbie coming down the stairs. The other guys also have their heads stuck in their phones. She walks into kitchen with books and sits at the table.

"Ugh Math and I are officially enemies." She says

"Need help?" I asks and walk over to her the other guys come to help too After 10 minutes of trying to solve the first problem we all gave up.

"Algebra is hard." Louis said

"I'm Using a calculator where's my phone?" She look at all of us and stops on a smirking Liam

"Liam. " She draws out his name.

"Don't make me get out the spoons." She threatens 

"You wouldn't dare." he challenges her. She gets up and grabs every spoon she can find in the draw. Liam starts to run

"Liam your so dead. You better hand over my phone." We all burst out laughing as we see Liam trying to dodge all the spoons Gabbie throws. Girl has a seriuosly good aim. Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie come throw the door just as Liam runs down the stairs. He hides behind Danielle. 

"Help me Gabbie is trying to kill me with spoons." He panics

"Why?" Perrie asks

"Because he stole my phone." Gabbie  says running down the steps

"No Nialler did." He point at me 

"No Lou did." I protest and point to Louis

"No Boobear did." He says pointing to Harry

"Oh nope it was Zayn" He points at Zayn 

"Oh  no no no it was not me." Zayn says

"Lads table now." She's really intimadating 

We all sat at the table expect for Gabbie who stood around the table we were all silent.

"If you guys don't tell me who took my Phone I'm keeping all of yours." She quickly snatches ours from the table.

"Is that a pigeon I here. Oh poor bird is just flying around all alone. I should let it in here." She reaches for the door knob 

"No don't Harry put your phone in the cereal box." Louis yells

"Thanks Louis." She smirks evilly and hands everyone their phones. 

"As for you.... Watch your back daddy." She says to Harry. We all laugh at his expression. Gabbie grabs her phone from the cereal box and cleans it off. 

"I'm going to start supper. Love can you get you books off the table.?" Louis asks

"Yea." Gabbie cleans her things off the table and takes them upstairs to her room just as Stephanie walked through the door.

*********************************************************************************************************

Gabrielle's P.O.V

I drop my books on my bed and head back downstairs. I hear a voice that doesn't sound familiar. I walk into the kitchen to meeta short blonde with too much make up. Niall's eyes lit up when he see's me.

"Sweetheart this is my girlfriend Stephanie." He gestures to the blonde

"Hi" I say quietly

"You must be Gabrielle." She gives me a fake smile.

"I go by Gabbie." I say quietly 

"Nice to meet you." She extends her hand to me

"You too. Hey guys I'm going to go practice my song for the talent show. Just come get me when supper is ready." I run down to the studio before any of them could answer. I don't like being around strangers, music is my way out. I turn on my camera adn began playing the piano. I'm halfway through 'Where you belong' when Stephanie walks into the studio.

"Wow the hoodrat can actually sing." Sarcasm in her voice frightens me

"Thanks." I say with confusion

She walks over to me and grabs my hair

"Listen you little bitch, my little sister has already told me about you. I'm Niall's sweetheart so stay away and leave my sister alone or I will make your life a living fucking hell. Do you get me?" She has anger laced in her voice. Who the hell is your sister? I nod my head she lets my hair go.

"Supper's ready Louis said come up but if I were you I wouldn't eat considering you already look like a whale." She says before walking out the door. I grab my camera and walk up stairs with my head down. 

"Gabs are you gonna eat?" I hear Niall asks

"No I'm not hungry. I'm just going to go to bed. Night" I run upstairs and quickly change into my PJ's and get into bed.