Chapter 21

Iver pulled me towards him and I tilted my head upwards in anticipation. He didn’t fail me, his lips touched against mine and I sighed against them. His lips were so full and inviting. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer until there wasn’t an inch of space between us. I could feel my arousal increasing the more he kissed me with so much passion. I wanted him to ravage me completely, I had so much pent up sexual frustration towards him and I wanted my release.

Iver’s hands trailed from my waist and twisted in the ends of my long hair. I reached up and tangled my fingers in the curls at the nape of his neck. A moan escaped me and he pulled my lip into his mouth. He sucked on it and my legs started to feel like jelly. His hands moved down to my ass and cupped it; each touch sent an electrifying shock of arousal through my body. I was already wet and that was just from his touch.

I pressed myself against his body and felt his arousal push against me. He wasn’t the only one.

“I knew you couldn’t resist me” he mumbled, I was too far gone to register fully what he was saying and how it related back to the first time we did this. “I could say the same about you” I moaned in reply as he pulled on my hair to give him better access to my neck. He pressed hot open mouthed kisses down my neck; I tilted my neck towards him as his teeth clung onto some skin. He sucked it into his mouth and left a bite mark behind.

“Will you scream for me Talia” he asked while nibbling on the skin behind my ear.

“It depends on whether you are good enough Iver” I said breathlessly as he grinned against my neck. He pulled away and gazed into my eyes, “Oh I will have you screaming my name over and over and over tonight” he promised.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine in a heated kiss. He grabbed my legs and I wrapped them around his waste. His erection was now brushing against my core. I grinded against him and he moaned. He carried me over to the bed and placed me down on the mattress.

He ripped off my shoes and flung them across the room. He moved up the bed towards me his eyes trained on mine. He was like a lion stalking its prey. “Oh my god” I murmured, he leaned forward and kissed me again. “What, cara?” he asked while he slid my top up. “Why are you so sexy” I mumbled. Embarrassment over came me as he laughed.

His hand reached up and caressed my nipple with the pad of his thumb I arched against his touch. It circled the nub over and over again; I moaned loudly as he pulled my other nipple into his mouth and sucked on it. He kneaded at the other breast.

I grinded the lower part of my body against his arousal as I arched my back. The one question I was wanted to ask was eating at my conscience. “Why Iver, why do you want to be with me” I asked while I nibbled on my lip. “I don’t know what to say but what I do know is that it feels right”. The honesty in his icy blue eyes convinced me to continue. From that one glimpse into his eyes I realised that there was more to him than his ruthless persona. And now there was nothing holding me back.

I kissed him then with as much passion that I could muster. It was hungry and heated. I was desperate for his touch and for him to be inside of me. I reached down and unbuttoned his pants and underwear and he slid them down his legs. I didn’t even notice him remove the rest of my clothes. I pulled away and examined his muscly torso; I had been deprived of his six pack for the last couple of weeks. I couldn’t wait to feel it beneath my hands. I ran my nails down the muscular ridges. I turned us over so I was on top. I kissed down his body and ran my tongue along the plains of his stomach. I sucked on one of his nipples and he shuddered against me.

My eyes focused on his erection, I barely saw it last time in the office. But this time it was prominent and very, very large. A thin line of dark curls stretched down to it and I trailed my finger down the path and all the way to the tip of his man hood. He jerked beneath me at the feeling of my rough nail grazing against him.

I grinned at him, a sly smile spread across my face but it disappeared from my face as he flipped us over and lowered his face between my thighs. He the look he gave me was so primal. “I want you now” I begged.

He parted my thighs and I could see that desire had over taken him. He reached down and his tongue licked along my thigh. I could feel myself dampen and a scream caught in my throat.

His breath was hot against my thigh and the he licked my clit. I could feel my eyes roll back in my head. He took the sensitive nub into his mouth and sucked on it. I had never felt better. I grinded against him and I nearly came due to the friction. He grabbed my ass and pulled my closer. He tormented me, he licked slowly at my entrance until finally after me screaming at him to take me he plunged two fingers inside of me and an intense pleasure took over. I shuddered in delight.

I vaguely remember him pulling away from my thighs. I barely got a chance to breathe before he grabbed my ass and then slammed himself inside me. I gasped and grasped his shoulders as he thrust hard and fast. I forgot how good it felt to have him buried inside of me. He kissed me again and his tongue entered my mouth and tasted every corner. I could taste myself on him. His other hand that wasn’t holding my ass caressed my nipple. He pummelled inside me brutally but it felt amazing. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer. I grinded my hips against his creating more friction.

My legs tightened around him and then he hit my core and I came undone with a frenzy of limbs as I tried to get my release. I begged him to increase the speed. He started to pound faster into me, his hands bruised my hips. I could hear the bed hitting the wall. I met each of his strokes with my own. He slammed against my sweet spot once again and then I came in an explosion of ecstasy. He came soon after me and his mouth smothered mine in a kiss muffling my scream and his guttural shout.

He pulled away slightly and wrapped me in his arms. I collapsed on the bed, I was so tired but I knew that with his stamina he would be up again soon.

“You know” he said shattering the silence “when I asked if you would scream for me, I didn’t know that you were going to shatter my eardrums” he grinned. I mumbled something incoherent and then slapped him on the arm. I then drifted off to sleep and it’s safe to say that I didn’t get much sleep that night.

I gasped and he collapsed on top of me with a growl. I was panting and my heart was beating a mile a minute. It was 4 a.m and I hadn’t gotten any sleep because of Iver. He pulled out of me with a grunt and rolled over and wrapped me in his arms. My head was resting on his chest and my leg was stretched across his thighs. The sweat was glistening on his body. The room was silent besides our heavy breathing, it was nice. I could hear the buzz of the city outside. It was very relaxing; I wished that I could stay here forever and forget about everything that was going on at home.

I ran my eyes over his chest and my eyes rested on a scar that ran from his heart to half way down his torso. I reached out and traced it with my index finger. He shivered as I trailed my finger along its path.

“What happened?” I asked more to myself than him, knowing that he most likely wouldn’t answer considering what happened last time.

“I was stabbed” he grunted but didn’t elaborate. I was shocked that he had opened up to me. I know it didn’t seem like much but it was surprising. He definitely seemed like a different person.

I didn’t want to push my luck and ask why so I reached forward and placed a kiss on his scar. The tension in his muscles released and he relaxed. He pulled me closer and I snuggled my face into his chest. He rested his chin on my head and we drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

A.N. So here is that long awaited chapter where Hamilton and Talia hook up again hahaha. Ugh I love Iver so much in this scene

So thats just a little insight into my plan for wattpad-I plan everything...i’m such a freak ahaha- anyway so now ye know. Not that anyone really cares if I’m honest haha.

Oh ya I wanted to say thanks to every one who has voted for my story and has commented I really appreciate it

That picture of that living room on the side tbh i'd kill for that hahaha:P. It's beautiful

Anyway hope ye enjoyed this steamy scene between Iver and Talia.

Please vote and comment! Thank you J!