|67. Businesses Around The World|

Rowan's POV

Twins Age: Toddler

I had just gotten out of the shower because I smelled like sweat from training about a hour ago when I heard Juliet crying in her crib.

Shit. I wrap the towel around my waist before going to the nursery to check on her. I check on Emmett and see he's up too, just chilling in his crib and playing with his hands.

I make sure the towel is around my waist is tight enough to grab both of them. I pick Emmett up with my right arm and placed him on my right hip before grabbing Juliet and doing the same but with my left side.

I bring the both of them into our room and placed them in the middle before putting a bunch of pillows near them so they wouldn't go anywhere or fall off the bed. I give them their toy rattles to play with while I get dressed.

I go into the closet and after dropping the towel, I dressed in boxers, black muscle t-shirt and jeans before drying my hair with towel. I go back to the kids and picked them up and then going downstairs to the kitchen to feed them their Gerber peaches baby food.

I sit the both of them in their seperate high chairs before I start to feed them with a baby spoon.

Awhile later

I changed, bathed, played and fed the twins before I laid down on the couch with the twins on my chest, sleeping. I closed my eyes but then I opened them when I hear the lock being unlocked with a key and the door opened to show Andy.

She sees the kids on my chest and she comes before closing the door quietly to lock it. She comes over to me and starts to whisper.

"Everything go okay?" She said quietly.

"Yeah baby, can you help me get them to their cribs?" I ask her and she nodded. She picks Juliet up and I get up with Emmett in my arms, thankfully they're still sleeping.

I follow behind her, going upstairs and into the nursery to lay them down in their seperate cribs.

I follow her out of the nursery room after I checked on the baby monitor to make sure it's on. She closes the door behind her and she looks at me.

"Everything go okay with the deals?" I ask her, still whispering.

"Yeah, I need to talk to you about something" she says and grabbed my hand to lead me downstairs to the kitchen, she let go of my hand and walks over to the fridge to grab a water and a green apple before she comes back over to me.

"What's going on?" I ask her, no longer whispering.

"I was thinking about owning more businesses around the world" she takes a bite out of her apple.

"Okay, what's the problem?."

She swallowed before speaking. "I have to bring some of my boys out there with me and I'm going to be gone for awhile."

"How long is awhile?."

"I don't know yet" she answered.

"Well, we can-."

"Just me Rowan, I'm going to be gone for awhile and I don't know how long because I want to own businesses around the world and it's going to take awhile so I wouldn't want you to miss out on deals and the boys and then there's the twins" she says and I slowly nod.

"Alright then, I'll stay. When are you leaving?" I ask her and she lightly bit her lip and looked at the floor before looking at me.

"Tonight" she said.

"You're leaving tonight? You already decided this?" I ask her and she nodded.

"I'm sorry okay? Don't be mad at me" she says and wraps her arms around my neck with a small puppy pout that works on me.

She pecks my lips a couple of times and I give in. "Fine" I said and she kisses me more. "Good. Cuddle with me?" She asked me and she finished her apple and drinks the rest of her water.

I nod my head and we go upstairs to our bedroom quietly and get into bed. She takes of her shirt and jeans before cuddling into my side and laying her head on my chest. "Don't be mad okay?" She looks up at me.

I kiss her lips and she kisses back. "I'm not, okay?" She nods her head and soon enough, she falls asleep.

I close my eyes and I hear one of the kids start to cry through the baby monitor. I let out a breath and after getting up, I went into the nursery once again.
_____________
792 Words