The Fall of a Hero: Chapter I

The man grunted from the bellow of his carpet, while trying to leave his bed. It was a bit hard, since the place he slept was sunshineproof, completely dark, which was not that motivating for him to be awaken. Even though all the difficulties, he managed to roll from his bed, just to fall off of his bed, lying on the ground. After a few of more grunts, he managed to push himself up and get up. He then yawned while stretching his arms, before heading to where his clothes were lying. He wore his clothes, then put the armour on, sheated his cladius in the scabbard on his belt, then took his spear and shield as well. Before exiting, he realised that he forgot something, and returned to take back the orange scarf, and after he wrapped it around his neck, he left the room. 

The rooms they were staying in were the rooms of many ships, which were landed on the coast. Once he left the ship, he was greeted by many brothers in arms of his, with wide smiles and joyful laughs. 

"Are you drinking in this early time of the day?" The man asked. 

"The tastiest of the drinks are drunk in the beggining of the day!" A soldier replied. He had his helmet on, as well as the armour he had which was the same as all Greeks here. "If you do not make your move fast, you lose your chance!"

"I see. But don't you overdo it, there is no place in the battlefield for those who are too drunk to fight." The man mentioned, and the other soldier responded by raising his cup of liquor. The man went on to the center of the camp, where the strategies were talked. Upon his entrance, every man in the room stopped for a moment, and greeted him before welcoming him to the plan.

"You seem like you slept well, little one!" A giant silhoute of a man appeared, placing a slap at his back with enough force to kill a horse with one strike. As the man turned to the way the voice came, he saw another brother of his. 

"It is good to see that you seem that you had a good sleep as well, Ajax." Then the man replied by the same slap as well, with nearly the same force to hurt even one of the mightiest warriors of this army. "So, how is it gonna be? What do we do today to bring the city to its knees?" 

"Same as always, showboy." Ajax replied, while leaning on his giant shield, which had nine layers. The shield that withstood even the mightiest of blows, the mightiest throws, a shield that became the very symbol of Ajax, the shield named Rho Aias. "We'll smash them up!" The man turned around from the laughing Ajax to other commanders, and had a nod of approval, which meant "Yeah, pretty much." The man smiled to himself, and then began to laugh along with Ajax.

"I see then." The man said, as he left the tent along with the commanders, and then faced every soldier before his eyes. "Brothers!"" He called out, gaining everyone's attention. "The victory is near, even closer than before. What our enemies think is that they have a chance of victory, but we shall not fall. We shall defeat those who resist against us, and shall acclaim our win! Let us have our felicitation at the center of Troy tonigt!" He yelled as he raised his shield, and every single soldier joined his rhapsody by doing the same as they all got stood up. The soldiers began to rush to the battlefield to wipe out their enemies, while some was still calling out the man's name with pride, joy, and respect: "Achilles! Achilles! Achilles!" 

"Here we come then, Troy! Let us see who is greater; you or me!?" The greatest of heroes, one of the best of the bests, Achilles of Greece, asked of the whole Trojian army as he got in his chariot, and begining to ride with an unstoppable momentum that wiped out any enemy stood in his way.

"No... No, please don-" Before the man could finish his words, an arrow took its place between the man's eyes, shutting his mouth for eternity. He was the last man standing from the massacre of the guardian in white cloak, whose bow now was dissappearing from his hand. He looked at all the corpses that were welcoming all the insects to them, and turned around to see that there was only a tree standing. In the middle of nowhere, in the middle of this wasteland, there was a  dead tree standing. The guardian moved towards it, and upon his arrival, he croached and sat down under it. He took a deep breathe and sighed, and sat there for several minutes without doing anything. Then, all of a sudden, he stood up and cursed everything.

"Damn it!" He yelled again as he kicked the tree before him, shattering it to the pieces. His shoulders were moving due to his fast breathing, and due to his rage. He took deep breates and managed to calm himself down, as the world before him melted away and even a worse wasteland took shape. He pierced the ground with the latest blade he got, and sat down on a burge of rock, as he covered his face by both of his palms. After a few seconds, a little piece of stone hit his head, causing no effect. After a few seconds more, another one hit, then third and four. The guardian in white sighed and asked; "What?"

"Oh, it's nothin' really." A mix of various voices said. "We were just having some fun since a certain man was less amusing than a dead one!"

"I am no clown, Alaya. What my obligation is not to amuse an existance that is not even there!"

"Rude! Emiya-kyun is rude! How could you say that?" A mix of unserious-female voices said. "You're just angry because it has been a while since we had a move against Mogan, aren't you?" 

"It has been two weeks or so since the last time we did something!" Emiya said, but he stood there with his eyes wide open, remembering what happened to that little girl.

"Then, allow me to tell you that your new target is being found, Heroic Sprit Emiya." Archer turned his gaze to the sky, which was covered by clouds along with the giant, rotten gears.

"Where is it?" He simply asked. 

"In a place that you can grow your treasury even further! No need to wait, right? It's job time, job time!" And before Emiya could say anything, he was now at a different place.  He now was at the top of a hill, under a very clean sky. He was facing a sea, which had a beauty that Emiya had not seen in ages. Then, he heard a shout, which was followed by many sounds of steel clashing. He slowly turned around to see the portrait of hell once again. 

Many warriors had fallen during the fight, and many were figthing still. As the arrows rained down as if they were drops of rain, many warriors shouted, hit, slashed each other. The foul scent of the corpses, the scent of death, already took its place in the air. A castle that was to defend, and an army that was to conquer. The very Trojan War was standing before his eyes. 

He smiled to himself, while cursing that damn witch for having such tastes, and prepared his bow as he jumped down to find himself a better spot.