ch. 31

( Masky's P.O.V )

I smiled as she walked away...she knew now. She walked down to tell Ben and I hung out with laughing till she came back. She came in, looked at me, mouthed 'sorry' and run up to Laughing...and kissed his cheek. I looked down trying to hide the tears in my eyes but she came up to me, pulled my chin up and slipped my mask up just enough to expose my lips. I blinked and she leaned in. Our lips touched and I swear my stomach exploded with butterflies. Her lips where so soft...and seemed to be untouched. She leaned back and giggled at how pink my face was.

 " I pick you Masky...I told Ben and Laughing that I wanted to be with you for now. " She whispered in my ear. I pulled my mask down as she tugged on my arm to get up. " Come on. " She tugged me to are room She pushed me lightly on the bed and sat next to me. She leaned down and kissed me deeply. I removed me mask fully and brought her closer. She pulled back and gasped for air. She then giggled and layed beside me and put her head on my chest. She smiled at how fast my heart beat was. Haya looked up and smiled. I chuckled and then saw how fast this was going.

 " Haya...don't you think this is going to fast?? " I asked. Her smile faded as she relised where we where as if to take control of herself again.

 " Your right...M-Masky please forgive me..." She said in a rush and went to climb over me to get out. I grabbed her by her hips for it was the only thing I could get ahold of. She gasped and sat where she did before. " What? "

 " Stay...please? " I asked. She blushed and nodded after a few seconds. " Thank you. " With that I sat up and placed her on my lap. She snuggled into me and I sighed. Right when she went to kiss me Alex came rushing in.

 " Sissy Sissy!! Jeff is doing something!! " He said and pulled her off of me. I ran after them as they ran down the hall and the stairs. We all gathered around a Jeff that was threating to drink poision because he dumped Haya. I held her close as she cried. Sally pushed threw all of us and to Jeff.

 " Jeffy...please don't. You don't need her. But I know one person who needs you...me. " She said in her cute little voice. Haya looked up and mist shot out her, grabbed the bottle and the mist took it it's self. We all looked at Haya who was controlling the mist and made the mist disappear instead of contracting it.

 " The Hell Haya! " Jeff yelled as he came up to her. I pulled her back and stood in front of her. I didn't have my mask on and so Jeff could see my face. " Aww your little boyfriend is standing up for you. How sweet. I knew you where weak. " With that he started to walk away. Before anyone could blink Haya was in front of Jeff and and her knife out.

 " What was that...Jeffery? " She said in a sour sweet voice. He chuckled and brought his knife out and swung at Haya. Haya twirled and dodged it. As she stopped twirling she stabbed Jeff in his side. Jeff laughed and stabbed her arm. She let out a small cry and then pushed the knife in right where his right lung was. He gasped for air and sliced her hip. It all got real bloody real fast. She stood as straight as she would and to his face said.

 " Go to sleep " She then slit his throat. I gasped, in fact we all did as Jeff fell limp. She dropped her knife and looked down at where he lay....on her daughter's grave. Tears fell from her face and she ran in the direction of town. We all knew she went to kill and would be back so Me, Ben and Hoodie all took Jeff inside and got him ready for surgery. I will never un-see what I saw...so much white skin...so much.

 ( Ello people!! Little chapter well..ehh and Its Masky's P.O.V!! How like Masky and Haya together?? Cause I feel like he gets nu love. o.O Or does he?? Dun Dun dunnnnn! Anyway <3 ya! Also I might put a vid on the side...)