Hyuga Hinata X Male!Reader: Part 1 (Naruto)

Hello everybody, This is requested by TYBG48, I thank you for the request, (I hope I got the name right -sweats-) and Merry Christmas!!! I know this was updated the day before but still... I hope you all enjoyed Christmas (or not) 0_0... But anyway, this request is the big one... just for Christmas. :)

Enjoy!

Have you ever wondered if the person you loved just suddenly disappeared?

Have you ever had the chance to confess your feelings to that person?

What would you do if the person you loved ever since childhood got married?

This is my story... A story full of regrets, hope, sadness, and happiness. The story full of hatred and love. A story that scarred my life in a way I could not forget.

I am the friend.

I am the hero.

I am the lone one.

And this is my story...

It was after we rescued Hinata from the moon. Can you believe that? Never thought I'd see the night to go to the moon and watch our planet being saved. Of course, the credit goes to Naruto and Hinata. Not that I was jealous, but rather I was glad to be saved by the two new couple, and by new couple meaning they confessed together. We came back together as I saw Hinata and Naruto holding hands. I was happy for them, but I felt something off while I looked at the couple. Everybody cheered for the both of them, I stood there from the side smiling as I silently turned around and walked away slowly. What I didn't know is that out of all the people, Hinata noticed me going away.

TimeSkip, 3 days later...

I sat down in my chair, depressed and tired to hear that Hinata was going to get married. I was happy for them, but I was also sad that I was too late to confess Hinata my feelings. Although she was gonna get married, I thought it would be the best for me to get over my fear and tell her what I feel about her since childhood. Thinking it would be the right thing to do, I heard a knock on the door as I got up and went to the door to see who it was.

To my surprise, it was Hinata who was standing there. My heart rate went up quickly, my mind started to go blank.

"Hey Hinata, what brings you here? I asked, letting her into the house as she took off her sandals and I went to the kitchen to make some tea.

"(Y/N)-kun... I have something to tell you." She said quietly as I brought out the tea and gave it to her.

"Same. I too, have something to tell you." I bravely said as she looked at me sitting down in front of her.

"Hinata... Ever since I met you as a childhood friend, I've always liked you... more than a friend." I said confidently as Hinata looked at me with a hint of surprise.

"Hinata... I love you."

She placed the tea down on the table and stared at it in sadness as I knew what she was going to say.

"(Y/N)-kun, I'm sorry... But I-."

"I know." I interrupted as she looks at me. I smiled as she looked at me with confusion and sadness.

"You want me to go to your wedding, right?" I asked. She smiled again as I leaned into the couch and looked around the living room, trying not to tear up.

"Oh well, at least I was able to say it. Now that there's nothing for me to be scared of, I finally found an answer." I said as Hinata cleared away a single tear. I got up and cleared the tea away into the sink as Hinata got up and stood by the door, seeing me clean the teacups and putting them to the side to dry. I stood there and wiped off a tear that was in my eyes as I felt two arms wrap around my waist.