Chapter 39

"We have to tell my other siblings," Elijah stated pulling back a little but I tugged him along.

"Elijah, think." I turned around and placed my hands on his shoulders. "How do you think they would react. Better question, what if one of them already knew and warned your mother that you knew?" I asked placing the palm of my hand on his cheek. "I know you love your family, but right now I need you to trust me."

Elijah nodded his head and I stroked my thumb over his cheek bone.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

Elijah leaned down and placed a small kiss on my lips, "what would I do without you?"

"Be killed by your mother." I said looking at him teasingly only for him to look at me not amused. "Too soon?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"It hasn't even been a minute," Elijah rolled his eyes.

"Soooo, no?" I puffed out my cheeks. 

"Samantha."

"Elijah." I raised an eyebrow at him. 

He shook his head turning away from me. My hand dropped from his cheek but was soon placed in his while we walked away from the house. 

Elijah pulled me close to him and picked me up so he could take off running. Mid way thru the forest I started to get bored and jolted back making us tumble across the dirt floor and right into the base of an oak tree. 

"oooof" Elijah huffed from above me. 

I grinned up at him and rolled us so I was on top. "My turn," I said taking a hold of his arms and pulled us up. 

"What the-" We both looked over to see some campers looking at us wide eyed. I raised my hand and waved before disappearing with Elijah moving ten times faster than he could ever go. I only had to slow a little to open the door without breaking it. 

"So, tomorrow, I'm sure she'll start her hocus pocus and try to kill you guys or whatever she has planed. Elena obviously knows about this so were going to put her in a hole."

"A hole?" Elijah asked interrupting my pacing.  

"With Rebekah, we tell her tomorrow, along with Kol and Klaus. Well Klaus and Rebekah. Mainly Rebekah. Finns not even an option. He's probably in out it." I said resting my fist under my chin. 

"Even when planning my mothers demise you look adorable as ever," Elijah said leaning down to place a kiss against my forehead. 

I swatted at him taking a couple steps back. "Plan first, sex later, Elijah. Come on now."  Looking up to the ceiling I had to take a small moment to clear my head for what was about to come next. "...Okay sex now than we can discuss the plan in the morning," I said looking over to Elijah Racing him to our room.

-------------------

"Oh, so you were serious about the hole," Elijah said, looking down at Elena who was busy yelling at us to let her out. 

"Of course, darling. I'm a 2000 year old vampire, do you really think I have the care to sensor or care about others feeling besides yours?" I asked, tilting my head up to look at him. 

Shaking his head he smile and placed a kiss on my cheek. "What could I possibly been thinking."

"I don't know, but could you be a dear and called the Salvatores, I have a couple things to do. I know your mother is planning somewhere, and I would like to find where that is before the night ends. Maybe have a talk with her."

"Of course," Elijah said, pulling out his phone. "See you tonight then?"

"Would you like me to be there? This is a family matter after all."

"You are family."

"You know what I mean, Elijah." I raised a brow at him. 

"Yes," Elijah said, reaching out and placing his hand on my cheek, his thumb brushing across my skin. "And I know the other think the same. Tho I understand if you do not wish to come. Just when things are over. I need you to pack a bag."

"Pack a bag?" I asked, the confusion clear on my face.

"Let's get away for a while. Get married. Live our long lives traveling. We wouldn't have to worry about such trivial things, all this drama and stuff going on with my family and the others here. We can search for your brother. Maybe wait to get married when he back, I know you've been hesitant about it since he won't be there. You've spent your entire life revolved around him. Let me revolve mine around you." Elijah smiled and placed his other hand on the other side of my face, leaned down and placed a soft kiss against my lips. 

"Just you and me?" I asked, looking up into his eyes. 

"Just you and me." He confirmed, his smile contagious. "Say yes and I'll show you the world like you were supposed to see it."

"Yes."

"Um guys, I'm still down here," Elena said ruining the mood. 

"Yes, Elena. We both know this, we placed you down there. Could you not right now, you need to stay down there for a little while longer. It won't kill you."

"I mean."

"Elijah, you know we won't actually kill her." I rolled my eyes. "Rebekah knows."

"Rebekah is tempermental."

"Don't be mean."

"She's my sister."

"And she's my friend."

Elijah sighed and kissed my lips one more time. "I have a phone call to make."

"And I have a bag to pack and bitch to find."

"Samantha."

"Witch, I said witch."

--------------------------------------------

"Are you ok?" I asked cupping his face in my hands. 

"As good as I can be in the current circumstances I suppose." Elijah closed his eyes and just leaned into me. 

"Did you want to wait a day? or hold off all togeth-"

"No." Elijah's eyes snapped open to look at me. "No." He repeated. "I keeping my word. There is nothing else I would rather do than spend every second with you away from all this."

"Then I guess we should go." I paused, taking a look around at my house. "But at one point you know we'll be back."

"Oh I know, but we can be happy for a moment before the Author actually decided to create a sequel. and If not. We'll be happy, and I can love you forever without interruptions."

"Elijah, you're breaking the fourth wall."

"It's been 3 years since she's updated, I have every right to break that wall," Elijah said looking over at the people reading this. "And don't you dare try and fix it. I need an escape route if she does try and create a sequel. 

Soooo, at least I updated... right? lol, I hope you all have a great night.