Chapter 11

Layla's POV

The door opens and I keep my eyes glued shut, holding my breath as the footsteps get closer.

Please leave me alone.

Suddenly I feel cold liquid pour over me and I gasp, my eyes flashing open in shock.

What the fuck!?

I look up and meet blue eyes as he continues to pour water on me from a big grey bucket.

Yup. Killian.

"Might wanna close your mouth, love. This is toilet water." He smirks, placing the now empty bucket down.

WHAT!?

I feel bile rise up and I gag, puking all over his shoes. When I'm done I splutter and cough, wiping my mouth with my sleeve angrily.

His eyes flash with disgust as he looks down at his vomit-covered shoes. He takes out a tissue from his pocket and leans down, wiping his shoes and cringing slightly.

That's what you get.

"Why did you do that!?" I scream in his ear making him jump and roll his eyes, lifting himself up and raising his eyebrows.

I shake my head and rake my hand through my now wet hair with a disgusted look. "Fucking bitch." I mutter, looking straight into his eyes.

His smirk disappears and he glares.

"What? You wana hit me now?" I challenge. "Like you did in that classroom?"

"I did not intend for that to happen  but I guess your sister got there before me." He shrugs, staring at me with emotionless eyes.

"My sister?" My voice becomes quiet.

I hear the door click open and I break eye contact, watching as she flaunts in, wearing her usual attire. Tight dress, five inch heels and her face caked with makeup.

As she walks towards us a smirk appears on her face, her eyes drifting down to me. She stops a little too close to Killian, her smirk turning into a flirtatious pout and she twirls her hair between her fingers.

She looks like a constipated mother fucking du-

I didn't realise I was talking out loud until her hand connects to my cheek in a hard slap, the sound echoing through the room.

"YOU BITCH! HOW DARE YOU FRICKING INSULT ME!" She leans down and screams in my face.

I ignore the burning sensation on my cheek and roll my eyes.

"Aren't you late for your daily dose of mamas shit?" I sneer.

She gasps "How dare you!" She screeched, raising her hand up again. As it nears my cheek, I close my eyes waiting for her next blow.

But it doesn't come.

"That's enough now." I hear Killian's voice. I open my eyes and see his hand holding Heidi's arm and her looking up at him in shock.

I roll my eyes and look up at the ceiling as Heidi lifts herself up with a scowl.

Pathetic.

As I trail my eyes along the huge crack on the ceiling, I hear fumbling and hushed whispers.

I roll my eyes before drawing my attention back to the two idiots standing before me.

My eyebrows furrow, as I watch both of them look back at me with a smirk.

"What?" I ask confused. Creeps.

Killian then shoves his hand into his pocket. I watch as he fumbles through his pocket with a triangular bulge sticking through his pocket. He lifts his hand fishing out a huge stash of cash. Confusion fills me in but quickly I'm hit with realization and my eyes widen.

Oh no no no. This can't be happening.

She's selling me to her hookup?!

Tears prick my eyes as I watch him hand the money over to Heidi. Her green eyes glued onto the money hungrily as she grabs the stash with both hands.

"You can't do this." I spit.

Heidi laughs, her eyes still glued to the money, smoothing her fingertips against the paper as if it'll rip any minute.

"Heidi! You're going too far! you can't–"

"Shut up." she sneers, her eyes snapping towards me and I glare at her.

"I swear to god I will–" I begin to speak but get cut off again.

"We both know you're all talk no action, so quit your tantrum and live with it. This is your new life now and you can't do shit." She spits.

My lips begin to tremble and I shake my head furiously.

"I'm not staying here." Tears form in my eyes.

"Sooner you accept it, the easier it'll be love." Killian says with a smirk making anger and disgust rise through me.

"Fuck you." I sneer at him. "And don't call me love, you fucking–"

"You shouldn't talk to him like, Layla, you don't know what he's capable of." she laughs as the tears drip down my eyes.

"I don't give a shit what he can do, I'm going to get out of here."

He raises an eyebrow. "Sure." He says before walking out, followed by Heidi.

I will.

When my stomach begins to rumble I squeeze my eyes shut. I'm so hungry it fucking hurts.

I put my hand over my stomach clutching it.

I'm not too skinny but my ribcage is sticking out slightly. Ugh. Curse mom and dad for starving me like this. 

I didn't realise I was sobbing  until the door opens, revealing Killian with a blank expression as he looked down at me, running a hand through his ashy blonde hair as he lets out a sigh.

There was a small black suitcase in his other hand as he walks towards me, crouching down and placing the case on the ground next to me.

I follow his movements as my sobs slowly die down to sniffles and hiccups.

He puts his hand into his jacket as he pulls out a key and gently grabs my wrist un-cuffing it but leaving my ankle cuffed.

Clicking his suitcase open he takes out two sandwiches and a water bottle placing it next to me.

I wipe my tears and lean in closer and see a lot of paper work in the suitcase.
He shuts it abruptly keeping his eyes on me and I roll my eyes, sniffling and picking up the sandwiches.

He watches me for sometime before standing up. "See you later, Love."

"Oh and by the way...." He trails off with a smirk before walking over to the door. "That wasn't toilet water." He finishes, his smirk widening, before I can open my mouth to speak he leaves, slamming the door shut.

"Bastard." I mutter. Before quickly scoffing my sandwiches down, not caring how soggy they are due to my endless tears that are still running down.

When I finish, I chug the water down and crumple the empty bottle before throwing it across the room.

A loud yawn escapes my mouth and I feel my eyelids become heavy.

I lie down and shuffle, until I find a comfortable position and almost immediately, I fall into a deep dreamless sleep...

************************************