Chapter 20

Layla POV

"Take your stupid sweats." I barge into his room, and throw them in his face, huffing.

Seriously, he hasn't spoken to me for hours and I'm really starting to get fed up.

It's just fricking sweats!

"Ew. Gross." He cringes, peeling the sweats off his face with his thumb and index, chucking it onto the floor as if it's disease ridden. I gasp my mouth hanging open.

He did not just do that.

His lips begin to twitch and I furrow my eyebrows, crossing my arms.

"You're such a jerk!" I burst, walking towards the sweats and lifting them up, glaring at him before making my way to the door.

"Layla." He chuckles just as I twist the knob. "I'm kidding."

I pull my hand away and lean against the door, turning around with a big scowl on my face.

After a while he chuckles again. "Too adorable." He smirks.

My face tints red and I open my mouth to say something but then shut it, my scowl deepening as he stares back at me clearly amused.

I scoff, swinging the door open and slam it shut after my exit.

Call me a drama queen but whatever.

"Layla!" He calls out in a chuckle, and I storm into my room.

I hear the door open and soon he enters but I keep my eyes glued to the floor as I begin to plait my hair to the side and he laughs.

Someone get me an axe.

"You know I'm joking."

I huff, tucking the loose strands under my ear and plop onto my bed, scowling still.

"Fine, I'm sorry." He says and I scoff, still not looking up at him.

"C'mon Layla I said I'm sorry." I look up to him to see him pouting, giving me puppy dog eyes.

My eyes trail up to his hair and I begin to contemplate.

Maybe he'll let me play with his hair.

"Okay." I say simply, and his eyes light up.

"But you have to let me play with your hair." I give him a toothy grin.

After a while he shrugs. "Okay."

"Really?" I ask, excitedly.

"Sure, kind of like a free head massage. So why not?"

We'll see.

"Get here." I demand.

He rolls his eyes before coming over and laying on my bed.

"Uh, no. Sit up."

"Ugh, so bossy." He grumbles sitting up.

"Well, how the hell am I supposed to play with your hair properly when you're laying down?" I stand up on the bed due to his tall frame.

"Okay." I say grabbing his hair and tugging it back.

"Can you keep still!" I growl, when his head begins to bob.

"Stop pulling my hair then, you idiot!"

"I'm not! This is pulling." I say and grab his hair and pull it right back, his head jolting backwards and I smirk.

"You piece of–"

"Shut up."

~~~~

"Donald, you fat ass get off me!" I shriek. Fricking ass fell asleep while I was playing with his hair and now I'm squashed chest down by his gigantic form.