Chapter 21

Layla's POV

I scream, whipping my head back, when I feel a tap on my shoulder..

When I see it's Donald I scowl, facing away and he chuckles.

"It wasn't that bad."

"Wasn't bad huh? I had fricking nightmares!" I glare at him.

Turns out 'The Conjuring' wasn't a Disney movie, and when I found out I refused to watch it, and got off the couch. Immediately Cara turned into gorilla mode, forced me back on the couch and held me firmly for the whole of the movie.

Donald came in half way through the movie and laughed when he saw how Cara put her legs over mine, her arms grasping both my wrists. Of course I had given up after ten minutes of trying to get out of her hold.

She goes gym I don't.

All through out the movie I was a jumping screaming mess. Soon after the movie they both left. More like I kicked their asses out, the idiots.

The doorbell rings, and Donald heads out. Soon he's back with a smirking Kaleb on his tracks.

"What are you doing here?" I sneer.

"Still mad?"

I scoff.

"She's been screaming all night."

"Shut up!" I yell. "Just for that I'm not giving you any of these skittles."

Kaleb laughs, shaking his head. "You're such a kid."

I raise a brow, scoffing. "At least I don't cry when I drop a carton of milk."

His mouth opens. "That was ten years ago!" He exclaims.

I hum. "But remember when you peed your pants and burst out crying? Now that was childish." I smirk and Donald bursts out laughing.

"Whatever." he mutters before heading towards me and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Wha-" I cut short when he shoves his hand in my skittle bag.

"NO!" I scream, grabbing his hand and biting his finger really hard and he yelps.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He yells, using his other hand to grab his bitten one.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY SKITTLES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!"

"Taking a few won't kill you now will it!?"

"No, but it'll kill you." I say flatly and he rolls his eyes.

"So-" I begin lifting myself up causing my skittle bag to fall onto the floor.

"No!" I yell reaching out, but skittles begin to pour out.

I freeze in shock, my hand still reaching out.

I hear Donald and Kaleb snigger and I snap my face towards them, glaring. Breathing furiously.

"This is all your fault, Kaleb." I mutter, scrambling onto the floor and picking as many as I can.

Kaleb begins to make his way to the couch, stepping on a few skittles and I snap my head, glaring at his legs before looking at his face.

"OH YOU'RE GETTING IT NOW!" I scream and his eyes widen, looking over to Donald who mouthes. 'run.'

Kaleb immediately rushes out the door and I charge after him.

~~~~~~~

I force his eyelids down and grab my eyeshadow palette.

"Just stay still." I growl, grabbing my brush.