Chapter 11

Gabrielle's P.O.V

Dear friend,

It's been 3 weeks since Stephanie threatened me. I figure out Stephanie is Josiphine's older sister. I came upon that conclusion when Josiphine smacked me in the hallway during school for talking to Daniel Monday  and I beat the living day light out of her. The boys were pissed that I got suspended for two days. They haven't talked to me since that day and even then they weren't talking. They screamed at me for fighting then went back to their photo shoot and left me with Stephanie. I came to my room to rehearse my playlist for the talent show. She was mad that I messed up her sister's face and made it to the talent show so she messed up mine. She gave me a black eye and a busted lip. She kicked me in the ribs so many times that I still have the bruises. I  haven't left my room at all. I can hear the boys laughing downstairs. It's 11:30 I have school tomorrow and the school talent show. So goodnight friend.

***************************************************************************************************************

Harry's P.O.V

"Guys I'm worried about Gabbie," I blurt out to the group I see Stephanie send me a glare. WTF

"Me too." Louis says

"I think we were too rough on her." I say

"She desereved it she shouldn't have been fighting at school and look what she did to Stephanie." Niall yells as he points to Stephanie's swollen lip

"Gabbie isn't capable of that unless she steps on a fucking  step stool." 

"Whatever" He mutters 

" Really your worried about her and not your daughter. She hasn't stepped foot out of her room in two days." I shout back at him

"She's not my fucking daughter." He shouts I hear footsteps run up the steps and I guess everyone else did too because they snap their head towards the grand stair case.

"Wow Nialler nice job. I'm going to bed. have a nice night "