Chapter 12

Gabrielle's P.O.V

Dear friend 

Today is the day of the the talent show. The lads are busy so they might not come come. No scratch that their not coming at all.  What Niall said really hurt. It's 6:30am. I woke up early so I wouldn't run into the guys or the girls since they live here now anyways. I didn't want to run into Stephanie,she slept over last night. I have to go but I'll talk to you later.

Your old friend

I already completed my morning rountine all I have to do is pick out an outfit for the day and one for the talent show. I walk into the closet and grab a purple v-neck, light blue jeans with rips, a white areopostale sweater and purple converse for school. I quickly get dressed and grab a white knee high dress, my black and white varsity jacket, a white snapback that Zayn got with 'Gabrielle' on it in big black letters and my black and white high top converse. I put my talent show outfit in my bag and grab my phone. I quietly tip toe downstairs and quietly get out the door. 

School went by super fast with Josiphine buggung me because she was in half my classes. The talent show is about to start, we've all been here for two hours just practacing. I see Josiphine walking towards me with her group of girls. Their preforming as a girl group that dances really slutty. The second to last round is a dance battle between the last two competators. 

"Wow can you get any less stylish?" She sneers

"Wow can you get any more slutty?" I snarl back I here the annoucer call her groups name

"Give it up for our second to last group. The school gyrls." 

"Watch and learn." She sneers

"Ok show me what not to do," I smirk at her she pushes past my shoulder and on to the stage. I looked out into the crowd but the guys weren't their so I went back to the backstage area. I still have my school outfit on. I go into one of the dressing rooms to change quickly. My name is called when I put my snapback on. I run onto the stage and grab the mic from the annoucer. I hear the song start and I began singing the words to 'I want Crazy' by Hunter Hayes I dedicated the song to Niall. It took everything in me not to cry during the song.

I finally finished and the judges put in their votes for who competing in the next round. I made it to the next round and so did Josiphine. The next song I sang was Natasha Beddingfields 'Pocket full of sunshine' I dedicated it to Zayn. I sang Kari Kimmels 'Shooting  Star's I dedicated it to Harry. Round 4 I sang Fifth Harmony's 'Miss Moving On '. I dedicated it to Liam. The final two competators are Josiphine Smith and Gabrielle Tomlinson.

I made to the final round!!!!!!

Josiphine went first and sang  Katy Perry's 'Roar'. I went second and sang Kari Kimmels 'Where You Belong' I dedicated that to Louis. Now I'm just waiting for the results of who won.

"And the winner of Flanders Academy's Talent Show is...."

"Gabrielle Tomlinson!!!!" I ran on the stage to get my trophy with excitement but the excitement  faded when I saw the lads weren't here.

*****************************
Harry's  P.O.V

"Where were you?" Niall asks as I walk back into the studio

"I just watch our daughter perform 5 songs each dedicated to us and try her best not to cry at the talent show. The wasn't the worst part though. " I hiss at the lads

"That was tonight.?" Zayn asks

"Shit she probably hates us." Liam says

"She was heartbroken when she won and her family wasn't there to support her and be happy for her." I sneer

"It's not our fault she got in a fight at school and took her anger out on Stephanie." Niall shouts at me

"No but it is your fault that you pay more attention to the skank rather than your own daughter." I shout back

"She's 14 she-" he was cut off by Liams ringing phone.

"Gabbie what's wrong?" I snap my head towards Liam. His expression turns to worry and he presses speaker

"Lili h-h-help p-please. I-I'm sorry I got you lads mad." She sounded like she was running out of breath.

"Babe what's wrong?" Zayn asks

"I-I can't b-breathe."

"where are you inhalers?" Liam asks

"I-I dont know. I-I cant find a-any of th-them. Help please." her voice gets really quit.

 There's a thud. Either she dropped the phone or she just passed out. Which ever one it is none of us stayed to find out. We all ran out the studio door.

Liam drove like a manic, he probably broke every London driving rule. We parked the car and I was first to run out and into the house. The living room is a mess. There's a bloody hand print on the wall it looks like a teenagers. Louis runs past me and straight into Gabbie's room. The others follow behind and I run after them. My mouth hangs open as I see her room. It's a mess and It's not a mess a 14 year old could cause. I look at the floor and see everyone panicking. Gabbie's on the floor shaking, her hand is bloody. The back of her head is bleeding. What the fuck happened?

"Get her to the car now." Liam says
Louis was driving this time and he drove faster than Liam.

We ran into the hospital. Zayn was carrying Gabbie's lifeless body. She stopped shaking on the car ride.

"We need a doctor." Liam shouts and Doctor Burns rushs over with a stretcher. Zayn sets her down on the stretcher. Zayns hands are covered with blood from her head. We watch as they wheel her off into a room.

3 hours later(Still Harry's P.O.V)

Everyone is here including the girls, they rushed over as soon as Liam called Danielle while sobbing. Were all actually sobbing.

"Mr. Tomlinson." Doctor Burns says as he walks in. We all stand up.

"Is she ok?" Louis asks

"Gabrielle has suffered a seizure caused by internal bleeding, hunger and she also had a stab on the back of her head and we stitched it up."

"What?!?" We all say in unison

"We performed the surgery and stopped the bleeding but she's in a coma. She should be awake in a few days."

We all have tears in our eyes and the girls on full on sobbing.

"Can we stay with her?" Liam asks

"Yea room 306."

We start walking but Niall hasn't moved at all.

"Niall what's wrong" I asks

"She probably doesnt want to see me so I'll go get everybody's things from the house." Niall had concern,guilt and sadness in his eyes.  He walks off sobbing into his hands.