Chapter 5 part 1/ teaser :L

A/N: Not proof read so please don't murder me for spelling mistakes, or gramatical errors :L

Chapter 5

Unknown POV

I got up from the ground and looked around. I stood in a completely desolated area, the arid atmosphere didn’t help and sweat knitted my brow, I wiped it off and flicked it, where it splattered on the desert ground. A breeze swept sand and dirt into my eyes, making me grumble and say a load of profane words. The ground I stood on, started to rumble, and taking notice of the rest of the arid region where i stood; I turned around to see a viscous volcano come into my view, standing tall and proud in the background, and the rumbling sound only proved it was an active one. The rumbling grew worse, and a lava spring erupted from the peak of the volcano.

Oh crap. I started to sprint, but every time I looked back the lava was catching up with me, bile and despair grew in my throat, a van appeared out of nowhere in front of me, and I sprinted towards it with all the energy I could muster. About to touch it, the back doors opened, and there sat Fox and Sparrow, I growled, they both flipped me the finger, and the van accelerated out of my view.

I woke up from that horrid dream, drenched in sweat, I threw the hot duvet off, and leaped of the bed with determination, and revenge anchored in my head. I would get those pests and make them squirm under my hand, I cackled, until it got a bit scary. My stomach rumbled, I hadn’t gotten a wink of sleep last night or eaten properly, trying to trace the pestering worms, I shuddered. My hate for them grew, and the haunting images of my team burning teased my mind.

Wilson jogged up to where I sat on the stool in the apartment’s kitchen. “Sir, take a look at this.” I looked down at it, what was I meant to look at? I stared back at him. Acknowledging my blank face, he started to explain. “It says here that there was a stabbing yesterday, two boys both aged seventeen from a local gang got stabbed, the two boys are being treated in hospital. The rest are locked up. I started stirring my breakfast of porridge, as I started to lose attention to what Wilson was saying.

“Wilson, is this relevant to me at all?”

 “Wait sir, the good bit is coming… it also says that the gang were talking about a mystery boy who came out of nowhere, who allegedly stabbed the two fellows, as they talked to a girl.” Taking this information in, I nodded. Right, whatever the gang were doing to the girl was anything but talking.”  He carried on. “The mystery boy is wanted and here is a drawing of him from witness’ memory, and I think he looks fairly familiar don’t you think?” I looked down at the local newspaper, he was right, the drawing resembled Sparrow’s face. I took a gulp of my coffee, and got up.

“We’re going to…” I grabbed the paper off Wilson, and scanned the page like an eagle did when searching for prey. “We’re going to Greenwich." 

~~~~~ 

Sky’s POV.

I’ve adjusted to this life, and right now, I’m on good terms with everyone, right now, we have gathered around the TV, Jay is on his own couch, whereas I’m sandwiched between Noah and Nico, and Nico’s arm is around my shoulder, and we’re watching The Big Bang Theory, “I just love Sheldon, he’s awesome.” Nico said chuckling, I looked at Nico,

“Yeah, he’s my favourite, I still don’t understand how you guys haven’t seen this before.” Yeah that was something I was bemused by; three teenagers, who didn’t watch TV.

“Hectic life.” Suggested Jay, shrugging his shoulders. Yeah of course, I forgot they weren’t ordinary teenagers. I rolled my eyes. It’s now been nearly two weeks, I hadn’t gotten used to being home sick, that I don’t think I’m home sick anymore, and so far no more action and more normal things, so it’s still cool. Though, I’m waiting for this so called head mistress to fill me in, on who I really am, which was a nuisance.

So seeing as I’ve settled in, I’d like to fill you in on stuff: 

We haven’t heard anything from the enemy a.k.a. Cobra;

Yeah I still haven’t called home, and I’d actually seen myself (a photo) of me on the news,  which was strange, but the disheartening bit, was seeing my mum and my little sis crying;

Nothing much has happened, but loving living this luxury, the apartment is huge! I feel like i'm urging for more action, I just loved the adrenalin that was pumping in me in the car chase, yeah i admit it, it kind of excited me, aswell as scaring the day lights out of me.

~~~~~ 

“Guys, I think you need to see this.”  Noah shouted. We all came rushing into the kitchen to see what she was talking about. She was holding her new ipad; she put it down on the marble top, for us to look at.

"Sparrow, Fox and Python,

This is Sylvia, this message you are hearing is urgent. News has come to me, saying Osprey - Hawk’s daughter has gone missing, and I hope to know, that she is in your hands and not the enemies. I have less than a minute left before this message is erased. Now, we need you all to come to headquarters, immediately, things are running havoc, and I’m trying to keep the other agents from finding out what has happened to Hawk. I’m assuming Osprey might be hearing this, but hasn’t got an idea of what I’m talking about, but it must remain that way, so it is only I who can explain to her everything, like her father would want. A private jet has been booked for you at exactly 5.00 am tomorrow morning, and a taxi, will come to pick you up to take you there.”

“Message terminating in 15 seconds” An electronic voice interrupted.

“Okay, I must go now, hurry and come safely, I can’t wait to meet Hawk’s daughter, it would be an honour, so bring her over in one piece!”

I was quiet for a bit, processing all she had said. Nico, was the first one to break the silence, “Do you know what this means?” He said excitedly.

“We’re going to America!”

A/N: Just wrote this, and yeah, i felt obliged to upload something as i haven't uploaded anything for nearly a month, well i have been caught up with school and exams :L

There is more of chapter 5 to come, this was like part 1 or like a teaser, which ever suits you best.

Vote, fan comment, my lovelies,

Love you all! xD

P.S. tell me what you think about the codenames, don't want it to confuse people!