18%

watch the fmv above because it is just Jfdjjfd

Guys I watched that every night for 2 months straight omg

+

Hoseok and Jaein step out of the room with small smiles on their faces and I glance at Jungkook.

Poor guy has been sitting with the older guys while pretending to have fun but of course, I always see him glancing at Jaein's door every 30 seconds.

"Okay, what's gonna happen now?" Jimin whispers as both of us sit in the dining room.

Hoseok walks towards me, "Hey, I have to go."

"You ain't spending the night?"

"Yeah, I have to teach a new choreography tomorrow morning." He explains.

"Ooh, which group is it?"

"Wannaone."

"Oh, Wow. And, are you guys —" I paused and nod at Jaein's direction.

"We are on good terms." He smiles, "Good Friends."

Both Jimin and I repeat, "Friends?"

"Yep." Hoseok smiles cheerfully in return before saying his goodbyes and leaving the apartment.

I look at the living room to see Jaein talking to Jungkook, probably telling him not to worry.

And suddenly, I remember something.

I gaze at Jimin who's also surprisingly looking at me.

Embarrassingly, I fake a cough but Jimin being the kind one, he asks me if I have anything to say.

"Uh so, I found out the meaning of this necklace." I say, softly caressing the three beads with my fingertips.

"Oh." He pauses, "You don't need to wear it if it makes you, you know, uncomfortable."

I quickly deny, "I'm not uncomfortable!"

"You're not?"

"W-well, it's a good feeling.. you know, to be l-loved." I stutter, getting shy.

"Really?" He asks, his eyes lighten up.

"Yeah."

The corner of his lips quirk up into a big smile, "I love you."

"