•3•

Camila POV
Dinah had ditched me to probably go hook-up with someone. She told me to do the same but I didn't know what to do or how to start. I stood there awkwardly at the bar until an attractive women came up next to me and ordered a drink. I gave her a quick glance, when she popped a question. "What's you're name cutie?" she said with a raspy tone in her voice. "C-Camila" I stuttered out. I then sat down next to the brunette and asked her name. "Lauren" she said. What a beautiful name I thought. She ordered another drink and handed it to me. At first I denied it, but I could tell she wasn't going to give up unless I took it. So i gulped it down fast earning a giggle from the girl. "Why don't we take this more private." She whispered in my ear. I was shocked was it really that easy.
Lauren POV:
"Why don't we take this more private." I had whispered in her ear. I could tell she didn't know how to respond, so I chose it for her. I grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her out of the club. I could tell she was unsure and didn't trust me. Smart girl actually. She got out of my grip and firmly said " I'm good but thanks for the offer." I looked at her and said " hard to get i like it". She turned to walk away when I grabbed her by the wrist again. This time she fought back, she swung at me missing. She was tipsy, but not drunk. I quickly pulled out the rag with chloroform on it and tried putting it to her nose. She fought me back struggling against my grip. I finally got a grip on her hips with her back to me. I had her in a head lock and forcefully attached the cloth to her face, she struggled and kicked me with all she had. It finally got the best of her, if she hadn't of been tipsy I probably wouldn't have gotten her she's stronger than she looks. I quickly reached for the rope and tied her hands and legs together and shoved her in my car. I fled in a rush.