3.

The next day, Namjoon getting ready to go out with Jin. The two of them will meet Namjoon's friend to discussed the matter of Hoseok. Namjoon looks relaxed, he wore an oversized black hoodie and blue jeans. He leaned on the sofa while sipping a warm coffee made by Jimin. Namjoon smiled, he felt that he hadn't been relaxed for a long time. For a moment he began to close his eyes. Soon there was a ringing phone. He opened his eyes and turned to the table, reaching for his phone. But suddenly, a pillow hovered right toward his face.

Bugh!

Namjoon was surprised, he angrily turned toward the arrival of the pillow. When he saw the one who threw that was Jungkook, his face softened. He just sighed softly.

"Urgkh ... Jungkook ... Do you want to play a pillow fight?"

Jungkook walked quickly toward Namjoon, then sat beside him. He took the pillow lying on the floor and hit Namjoon repeatedly with the pillow, Namjoon could only resisted and dodged.

"Wait Jungkook! This isn't fair! I have no pillow! Jungkoooook! "With a quick movement Namjoon took the pillow from Jungkook's hand. He laughed in delight and was about to hit Jungkook, but he saw Jungkook was looking at him with a sullen face.

"Hem? What's up? "Namjoon handed over the pillow to Jungkook, and Jungkook hugged it tightly.

"I want to come to Taehyung's house!" Namjoon sighed.

"There's Jimin at home. Just play with Jimin."

Jungkook swung his legs quickly, buried his face in the pillow. He growled, but still heard clearly by Namjoon. "I hate you." Namjoon sighed again, louder.

"Okay .. okay .. you can come and play with Taehyung." Namjoon gave up, took his phone and saw the name on the screen. Seokjin hyung. Jungkook saw Namjoon with a glowing face, then hugged him tightly.

"Aaaarkh Namjoon hyung I love you!" Namjoon stroked Jungkook's hair while sending a message to Seokjin.

"Yeah yeah I love you too." Jungkook took off his embrace, then stood up and said cheerfully.

"Wait I'll change my clothes!" Namjoon smiled, then he saw Jimin standing near the stairs. He gesticulated for Jimin to come closer. Jimin sat next to Namjoon, and pointed toward Jungkook that went to change his clothes.

"Sure, Jimin. You also have to come. I don't want you to be alone at home." Hearing that, Jimin smiled cheerfully. He hugged Namjoon. Namjoon paused for a moment, then tightened his arms to Jimin.

"I love you, Jimin..." Jimin nodded in Namjoon's arms.

~~~

Namjoon, Jimin, and Jungkook arrived at Jin's house. Jungkook happily got out of the car and knocked on Jin's door, followed by Jimin. Namjoon just leaned against the side of his car, waiting for Jin to came out. After a while, Yoongi opened the door. He was immediately greeted by Jungkook's embrace. Yoongi looked surprised, but only a second, before he finally replied to Jungkook's hug and invited them both inside. Yoongi looked at Namjoon, and Namjoon gave him a sign of I-will-wait-here, Yoongi nodded and went back inside the house.

Soon, Jin was coming out of the house. He smiled briefly at Namjoon, then hugged Taehyung who drove him away. Jin jogs towards Namjoon with a cheerful smile. In Namjoon's eyes everything was so slow. Jin wore a light blue striped shirt, plus a dark blue jacket and black jeans. A gentle breeze brushed Jin's hair gently, the sunlight illuminated his smiling face, all looking so perfect to Namjoon.

"Hey Namjoon!" Jin greeted Namjoon while pointing his hands up, invites for high five.

"Hyung ..." Namjoon replied the high five. Odd, because Namjoon was happy with such a simple touch. Namjoon then opened the door for Jin.