Chapter 6: The Debt

"Hardtimes build determination and inner strenght. Through them we can also come to appreciate the uselessness of anger, Instead getting angry nurture a deep caring and respect for troublemaker because they provide us with valuable opportunities to practice tolerance and patience," Dalai Lama XIV

Lorenzo's POV

The launching of our new branch "The International & Global Shipping Of Cars" (IGSC) was very successful! The target of this is for the other countries to order  a latest cars and be able to ship to their places care easily with no hassle, I was the one who came up with the idea, and my parents were so proud of me.

Many investors and super rich in the society are all very supportive and show willingness to invest and promote IGSC. Everything is so perfect but then my Parents wants to ruin and to be controlled of it.

Our main business was Monterro Builders and Manufacturers or (MBM) are quality made the latest and newest kind of different cars and vehicles.  This was from our great grandParent who loves cars and build its as his own Car Maker's and past to my Grandfather going to my father but he's going handed it to my cousin Carter  if I'm not going to have a wife and kid in my 30th birthday. It's really unfair.

At the age of 28, I've never been into relationships, I never cared about womens feelings, I just happy to enjoy my freedom. I hate being controlled by anyone, I don't do dating girls I'm just happy with sex. I love night life and I'm a part of the 'Exclusively Bachelor Club House,' which is a club in the middle of the city.

"Young Man, you can't be CEO if you don't have a wife or any heirs! If you don't get married before your 30th birthday all your inheritance will go to charity!"

my Dad's words over and over again. Just after the launch my Dad pulls me into his office and ruins my night.

"Are you kidding me dad?" I say, as I clench my fists by my side. Anger, annoyance, and shock rushed through me.

After our heated argument, my Dad strides over to my Mum when the Mclain's come in, they're one of my Dad's clients and one of their best friends. The Mclain family are in the restaurant and hotel business, while me and my parents are in Motor Manufacturing.  I have heard a lot of good things about their 2 successful restaurant in different place here in California and their main branch has expanded into "5 star in" which is very well known and it's people 1st choice.

Now my Father has me, my mum, and both the Mclain's in a confrence room.  I really wanted to go and get out of this room find a place to get drunk somewhere and get a fine girl to warm my night until I forget my demeanor.

"As you know Alfonso, I called you because it's time for you to pay the money you own us, 3 million dollars! And we still have not received it, it's been 2 years!"

"I'm done here" I say in an angry voice. I'm not needed here," I added and went my way to the door.

"LORENZO MONTERRO! SIT BACK DOWN NOW!" Dad says angrily, his eyes are dark. I hesitantly back down, to my chair, I don't want to mess with my Father. My father is the good one but don't even try to mess up with him, he's so strict most especially when being a disrespectful thing is involved.

"Sorry about that," my Mom says. And my Father continues to talk about their debt.

I'm not really paying attention of what they talking about, the Mclain's suggest many options for how they are going to pay the debts and so on. I zone out, until my Father abruptly looks at me.

"There's is other way that you can pay, let your daughter marry Lorenzo, my son." My Dad says, his voice even and controlling.

I suddenly jump up in my chair, "Are you kidding me Dad!? Stop trying to control my life! Why are you trying to set me up with this stupid marriage thing!? Let them pay their debt that doesn't involved me!" I yell. I don't want an arranged marriage, most especially to that random girl that I even know, or never to be married at all.

"Calm Down Lorenzo!" My Mom says sternly.

"Really Mom, you ask me to be calm after that shit dad just told me? Seriously?" I yell again, I need air. I need to leave this room. I am so sick of this bullshit! I hate that Mclains daughter who ever she is. Why can't they just pay their debts without involving me.

Hi Guys thanks so much for 100 plus read🎉🎊!!! To Miss uddhardarshini, I'm so grateful for voting my book😘😘
Please do share what do you think about the story and make your comments!! 😊 see you all in the next chapter⬇️⬇️