part 51

Next day

When arnav came out of his room , he found front door opened , bell boy was standing near main door with  luggage rack , khush's  all bags were loaded in racks and he was waiting for arnav to give his bags to load them .

Arnav murched to her room , which was already opened .he found the room empty .

Looking at bed all the memories flashed to him , he was remorseful .His intentions were not to hurt her but yesterday night incident spoiled the little he built with her . He already guessed she was avoiding him .

He walked back to living room "were is she "he asked bell boy

"sir ma'am walked downstairs , waiting for u in lobby"

"Collect my bags from my room "saying  he moved out the room to meet khushi .

When arnav came downstairs , he saw she was facing her back to him talking on phone .He moved to receptionist for payment and was surprised to know half payment was already made   . The receptionist handed him 2 receipts with same amount. One receipt was already paid which was obviously paid by her ...He found it so childish , thinking to deal with  it later he settled the payment and moved to khushi .

There bags were loaded in car ,driver was ready to drop him till airport.

Bell boy informed the same to them , giving him nod khushi moved out of hotel talking over phone .she dint even bother to look at arnav who was beside her .arnav knew he would be facing this .He followed her checking his phone for notification .

Khushi kept talking business over phone till they reach airport .arnav mean time made few calls .Both sat beside each other but khushi dint acknowledged his presence.

Maan call kept arnav occupied , khushi ignored him ...Both completed all formalities and Were now in plane .luckily this time it was business class and both of there seats were together .arnav was thankfully for this.

Khushi who saw the same , was pissed of suddenly.she pinged air staff

" I want to change my seat , can u make any arrangements "khushi asked politely.

"Let me check ma'am , if u don't mind can I know the reason" the air staff asked .

" just I am not comfortable" khushi said

" we don't need to change anything,  we are together ...u can leave "arnav warned air staff.

"You sure sir " she asked

"Yes u may leave " arnav said keeping his laptop bag on rack

Khushi knew arguing with him means , creating big issue ...she choosed to sit beside him .taking her headphones she sat beside window letting him sit at other side.

Before arnav could start conversation , khushi tugged her headphones to ear and kept reading novel

Arnav was controlling his angry , he wanted to talk to her and clear whatever she is thinking .He have to wait another 5 hours to talk to her .knowing he can't talk anything to her in plane .

He leaned back on seat , kept staring at roof lost in deep thoughts .

Khushi was not okie since yesterday night incident ,she dint blame him completely ...she equally participated in whatever happened .she was ashamed on herself for melting so easily ...This is not 1st time she lossed her control , it happened many times she melted in his touch .when he is close her she forget everything ...thankfully she learnt to keep straight and poker face or els she would have melted long back .

She dint wish to open yesterday topic nor she wished him to talk on that ...so she purposely kept avoided talking to him .She knew he wanted to talk on the same topic but she was also controlling to act normal ...she was still lost in yesterday night incident .All she wished is to go back to India and everything will get back to normal because she will be working in metha office and he in his office and She was not interested to meet him ...