Chapter 30

I woke up with a jolt and only one word came to my mind at that moment.

"Holy Shit"

I know, I know it's bad to swear, but at this moment, I can't think of anything more appropriate than this.

That monster will not leave a single moment also to humiliate me, if I don't reach office at sharp nine!!! It's already ten past eight. I took a five minute bath, but my boyfriend needed my attention at that time only.

"Oopsie" Tashu said giggling.

"Shut up!!" I said getting up from the floor.

"Easy easy!!!"

"Don't have much time" I mumbled, jumping from one corner to the other, struggling to wear my tight fitting denim.

"Then who told you to sleep like a horse??"

"Then why didn't you become a good alarm clock?" I asked.

"Because you're alarm clock has broken down by falling everyday from the bed!!" She justified.

"Then be a good alarm clock not an annoying one!!" I said applying the second coat of Mascara. Today I skipped putting Kohl and I applied my pink lipgloss.

"Alarm clocks are good only, it depends on the person who it's waking up" She shrugged.

"Don't you have college today?" I said dumping everything in my purse.

"Nope" she shrugged.

"Lucky" I smiled. "Take care of Aunty, Uncle and yourself too" I said hugging her and giving a kiss on her cheek.

"You too. And All the best because you have only fifteen minutes to reach office" She gave me a devil smile.

"Shiiittttt" I ran.

"Language"she shouted back.

How the hell am I gonna reach office within fifteen minutes. Uggghhhh!!! I walked as fast as I could to reach bus stop but soon a black sedan with tinted black windows screeched right before me. I jumped back!!

"Sorry, Sorry" Imran said coming out of the car, raising his hands up. "Didn't meant to scare you."

"But you did" I replied

"Tell me what can I do to make it up" he said.

"In ten minutes, I need to reach office" I said.

"Then why are you waisting your one minute by standing here" he said sitting inside.

It was eight-fifty seven when he stopped in front of my office.

"Impressive" I said getting out of the car. "Thank you so much, Imran" I smiled.

"But you're not welcome" came his reply.

"Why so?"

"For that you have to have lunch with me" he said showing all his thirty two.

"It's not possible, Imran. Today I've lots of work to do."

"When, you don't have work?"

"This is also true"

"I'm not listening anything, I'll be waiting for you in that restaurant only where we had our last lunch together" he said and sped past by me, leaving behind the pollutant smoke!!

I went inside the office and Mrs.Welsely greeted me.

"Good Morning sweetheart" she said hugging me.

"A very Good Morning to you Mam" I said smiling.

"Oh C'mon! No Mam...you're my senior, not I" she said.