Richie ° Missing

Summary; Richie's POV while you're gone. You're missing.

Richie POV

I stood there confused and blank. She was missing...Taken away from me, just like those other kids, like Georgie, like Betty. My eyes analysed the missing poster plastered onto the wooden post outside of Bens house. Y/N looking beautiful as ever. It's been 3 days since she's been missing, I just want to talk to her, hear her calming voice, hear her distinctive laugh, even hear her cute snores... I just wanted her.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Bill, I stepped away from post and re-positioned my glasses as I focused my glance at him.

"I know what you're going through." Bill explained, it felt like my heart stopped beating for a couple seconds.

"I miss her Bill. I want to find her." I choked out on my words as I started tearing up, I felt Bill bring me into a hug, I needed that hug.

"We can go looking for her around t-town tomorrow, like what we did w-w-when Georgie went missing." Bill explained then smiled, I nodded in total agreement.

Week after week of search parties and more posters, she was still missing. Became harder for me, I didn't feel like myself, I felt lonely...I knew I wasn't because I had the group but still. We decided to search the sewers today, Bill thinks Georgie might of ended up around there. Still nothing. I got frustrated and started kicking the stupid grey water.

"FUCKING HELL. I JUST WANT TO FIND H-HER." I yelled chocking on my words, I felt my heart break. She was gone forever. I can't grow old with her, I can't tell her how much I enjoyed everything I did with her.

"Richie, calm down." Eddie spoke as he calmed me down, I stopped kicking and punching, I looked down at my hands and realised my knuckles were bleeding from punching the brick sewer walls.

"Guys, she's gone forever. I miss her." I cried out, I felt all their arms connect around me in a big hug.

"We miss her too." Stan spoke quietly.