~13~

~Jaymiee~

I follow Daniel away from the crowd as Ricky follows silently behind us. I feel Daniel's warm hand being removed from my arm. I look back to find Ricky but he's not there. Daniel starts to chuckle evilly. I step back as he turns around, a silver knife held in this right arm.

"Jaymiee Marie. Your parents were really nice, weren't they?" I look at him in shock. He knew my parents?

"You don't know do you? After all those years no one told you?" I look at him and put my hands up in a defensive position.

"Daniel, put the knife down."

"Your parents were part of a gang, not only part but the leaders!" He screams, ignoring what I had just said and flings the sharp knife around, almost cutting my cheek.

"Daniel!" He looks at me, smiling like a mad man.

"And when he stole the one person I loved..." He trails of slashing the knife at me, "I had to get him back." He finishes. What the hell?

"Ricky didn't tell you much about Ash with you." I shake my head.

"Ashley Riker, golden girl. Everyone knew we were destined to be together. I was the schools golden boy... Until Ricky." He throws the knife from hand to hand, not dropping it once. "He was the delinquent. The dark child, no one wanted him." He spits at me.

"She fell for him and I needed revenge. Hearing her scream for him when I beat her was the last straw. Eventually, I killed his and stuffed her lifeless body in his locker." He smiles at the memory as I restrain from punching him.

"Oh, how I know that would break him. The death of his father was one thing." I want revenge.

"Get her in the cage." Daniel says to his left and a boy comes stepping out.

"I'm sorry Jay." Charlie says into my ear. He grabs my arm and leads me back to the cage Ricky fights in. A new fight has started and I'm pretty sure it's the grand final as the crowd is screaming for 'Julian Sparks' and 'Ricky Roger'. Charlie pushes us into a seat near the back.

"I thought you would want to see his last fight." He looks at me with sympathetic eyes. I give him a nod.

Ricky dodges the first punch Julian throws at him and returns the punch to Julian's stomach. I watch as Ricky the follows up with a knee to the face, but Julian doesn't give up. He's up like a bullet, striking Ricky in the stomach with a push kick.

"Are all their fights like this?" I lean over to Charlie as Ricky falls to the ground, bringinf Julian with him.

"Yup." Charlie says popping the 'p'. Ricky scans the crowd frantically. I put my hand up to wave but my arm is pulled back down.

"Sorry Jaymiee." Charlie says, turning back to the fight. Ricky is ontop of Julian, repetitively punching him in the face. Both boys don't give up as Julian flings Ricky back into the cage wall. Ricky falls to the ground, balancing on one knee and both hands on the ground. He looks up at Julian and smiles.

~Third person yo!~

Ricky flicks his black hair out of his green eyes and smiles at Julian. Jaymiee watches on and wonder if this is all set up. If Ricky knew this would happen but as far as Ricky knew, Daniel was escorting Jaymiee to the bathroom as it was that way. The whole crowd jumps in excitement as Ricky brings Julian down in one fast blow. Julian knew that Ricky wss in danger and kept fighting for him, and his new friend, Luxia. Who also is a strange one, with long hair a similar colour to Charlie's and blue eyes like an ocean. When they had first met, Julian could only feel draw to her. Luxia sits at the front of the crowd, glaring at people who screamed out for Julian.

Luxia is a small girl with a big mouth. She is so much like Charlie. But with Luxia's past clouded by her present, no one knows for sure who she actually is. Exept Charlie himself.

Charlie sits next to Jaymiee, keeping her captive and quiet for the safty of Luxia. Unfortunately, Charlie may be the only person who can save both girls and Ricky. Although Daniel has lead him to believe that he is the most powerful gang member, little did both Daniel and Charlie know Mr and Mrs. Marie were still alive. Carefully watching over their little girl. Carolina also knew that Jaymiee's parents are alive, but Carolina knew that her parents were to involved with the gang to handle a young teenage girl. In a eight months, Jaymiee would be turning 18 and Carolina knew that it was best to keep it secret. She knew they would come back for her. No matter what, Jaymiee was still their little angel.

Ricky jumps off the podium and runs to Luxia, who he thought was Charlie. Ricky was going to ask if he had seen Jaymiee because when his eyes scanned the room for her, like he did every match. Ricky tapped on Luxia's shoulder lightly.

"Charlie, where's Jay-" He stops when Luxia turns around, not knowing what to say.

"Oh sorry, thought you were someone else. I'm Ricky." He says to Luxia, sticking his hand out for a hand shake.

"Luxia. And are you the famous Ricky?" Luxia laugh at Ricky's confused face.

"Oh... Never mind!" Luxia smiles politely but soon notices Julian being carried to the medical room.

"Nice meeting you Ricky, but my boyfriend is currently being transferred into the medical room." Luxia excuses herself befor scurrying down the hallway Julian was being escorted to. Ricky shrugs and scans the crowd once more. This time successfully finding Jaymiee locked in Charlie's arms. He quickly makes his way to Jaymiee and stops when he hear Charlie speak.

"Daniel is going to kill you and then Ricky. If you do nothing, Ricky will survive." Jaymiee nods as Charlie hands her over to Daniel, to Ricky, Charlie has handed her over to an unknown person.

~Jaymiee~

I hesitate to at Daniel's commands as we walk down the hall. He tells me not to make a sound and all I want to do is scream, he tells me to not call Ricky's name and that's all I want to do. I want to run, but with his knife slowly inching into my stomach I doubt I'll get away. He leads us down a strangly darkened hallway where he sits me down and ties my hands and legs to an old wooden chair.

"Let me explain..." Daniel says, folding his masculine arms over his chest, "Your parents were gang leaders and being the daughter put you in risk. I killed them. Guilty!" Daniel smiles wickedly and laughs loudly bringing the knife up to my throat.

"And when Ricky stole Ashley, I was out for revenge and your death will make it sweeter." He brings the knife up above his head. I hear loud footsteps.

"Jaymiee!" I hear Ricky scream as he tried to stop Daniel. All I see is Daniel bringing the knife down and Ricky jumping in the way, blackness clouds my vision as I struggle to breath.

Ricky's dead... Is the last thing I think before the darkness pulls me in with Daniel's laughter.

~_~_~

I wake up in a white room that is full of light. I feel a warm hand tap on my arm. I don't move, but when the person moves closer, I can see the familiar black hair. My heart wrenches at the sight of the person.

"He's dead, it's he Jaden?" I reach for his hand and grip it as tears stream down both of our faces.

"Yes." This time my head moves when he takes a seat beside me.

"He's dead."

~_~_~

Authors note: Sorry haven't uploaded in a while so yeah... Mum has banned me from reading and writing also... Which kinda stinks!

Anywhore!!!!

Thanks for reading/commenting/voting, I really appreciate it!

~Jessus ♡♥♡♥