21+Honeymoon: Jimin 🌹

Requested by: Jeonsthetic1997

"What are you doing?" your newbie husband asks you as you chuckle a bit while fiddling with your phone
"Huh?" You look up at him and back to the phone screen, "oh umm nothing just sending our pics to eomma..... She's being vexing me since yesterday to send some snaps"
"Aah let's just go to the beach and spend some time together, no?" he says a bit shyly, "we can always show them the pics once we get back and besides it's only a matter of 4 more days that we are here so why not enjoy it to our fullest?" He says and smiles adorably at you.

You two married each other so as enhance the ties between yours and his family. The two families know each other since a very long time and hence you've known jimin for as long as you could remember..... You two used to crush on one another when you were kids and marrying this guy was truly like a dream come true for you, you two haven't dated before as such and so you two were being a bit shy around the bush.
Being on a honeymoon did help in breaking the ice though..... helped you two get to have a better insight about each other.

"Earth to y/n!" He cooes next to your ear making you snap back to reality and daunted as you see him quite close to you. You clear your throat and nod, "yeah umm let me go change first"
"Alright" he smiles cutely and walks towards the door to head outside the beach. The aesthetic 'Redang island' of malaysia.... that's what your destination for your honeymoon was, jimin and you chose it at consent after a lot of brainstorming.

You pick the baby pink dress that jimin and you bought yesterday from the market you two went to,

You go outside and see your husband sitting peacefully on the beach sand, you walk closer to him and sit next to him, "oh you're here

You go outside and see your husband sitting peacefully on the beach sand, you walk closer to him and sit next to him, "oh you're here.... you look pretty, like always" he mutters and sees you blushing. He pinches your rosy cheeks, "kyeopta"
You clear your throat and pull a bit backwards, "the beach is beautiful" you whisper adoring the seashore right in front of you,

 He pinches your rosy cheeks, "kyeopta" You clear your throat and pull a bit backwards, "the beach is beautiful" you whisper adoring the seashore right in front of you,

"Y/n-ah can we be honest to each other?" He looks at you with his sparkly eyes making you weak from how handsome he was looking, "yeah sure what is it?"