CHAPTER 57

--previously--

"Here. Don't read it unless chaeyoung asked about me, tell her I write that for her but...don't give it to her arraso?"

"What?...why don't you want me to give this to her?"

"Just don't....keep it"

"O-okay?....I'll leave now, bye"

"Bye" the three of them said at the same time.

--------------------

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"It's so nice to have a dinner with my daughter again, j know you're busy yet you still come for me"

"Psh, mom that's nothing..I'll leave now"

"Sure, take care...and take care of Mina" she said then she winked at me.

"Mom...wink doesn't fit you"

"What?"

"Haha, just kidding...alright I'll go now bye"

"Bye" then I left our house and went to a train station. I make sure first that my mom is safe so I take her home and one more thing, I don't have my own car yet so I don't have a choice but to ride train tonight..

Why is Mina not answering my text and calls btw?...well I think she's already sleeping. I rode the train and I'm just watching my surroundings, until one of them recognized me even though I'm wearing a mask.

"Chaeyoung!!" Said the girl while walking slowly to me, all of them were looking at me now and probably thinking if I'm really chaeyoung.

"Hey" I said.

"Omyghad, I'm so lucky!!, Can we take a picture?"

"Sure" then we took a picture and the people around me is increasing.. luckily it's not that crowded here in the train so it's kinda easier for me. Minutes have passed and I already arrived infront of our dorm and I noticed that it's locked..where are they?

To: godjihyo~

Unnie, why's our dorm locked?, Are you sleeping already or everyone's out?

I texted jihyo unnie then I took my keys and I open the door....yup they're not here.

From: godjihyo~

We're on our way home now just open the door

To: godjihyo~

I already did. Buy me some pepero unnie, gomawo.

Then I took a bath and change to my pajamas.

*Ding dong*

Guess they're already here.

"Unnie, where'd you came from?"

"Uhm...from the party?"

"Oh yes the party I forgot...is it fun?" I asked.

"Y-yes it is.." she says it's fun but her face tells something different, and why'd their eyes look swollen? Did they went to a crying party? I noticed that Mina is not here so I asked jihyo unnie.

"Btw... where's Mina?"

"Uh...she's uh... she's staying at nayeon's mom house with jeongyeon"

"Why?...why didn't she tell me?"

"Uh the three of them wants some private time and nayeon's mom wants the two of them to stay there with nayeon...they'll be there for a couple days" really? Why didn't they tell me?...