Part 10 - You should enjoy every second of it

Avalana Skylar Valerie
Edited

My morning routine went well, i parked my car on my usual spot. Right next to Diana's car, i locked it then walked into the lobby where we usually to meet one another.

There isn't going to be any practice today so i only have to carry my school bag, i see everyone is here accept Diana and Sarah.

The guys said that they're at their class already to finish her group project, talking about group project I suddenly what just happened last night, the way his lips touch mine and how magical was it.

"Lana!" I suddenly heard a voice from Justin who's finally back.

"hey you're back, are you feeling better?" I asked him.

He greet me with a hug and can i see Apollo throw a glance at us before looking away it seems like he doesn't want to look at our sight.

"Much better" Justin said while smiling.

I see jace is still reading the same book that he read from yesterday, he's taking this reading thing to a new level. Well talking about that i remember that I'm carrying the flash disk that has apollo and i 's slide presentation, our first period is going to be science so i think it is better for me to go to the class now.

"Okay guys see you at lunch then" i said before started to walking away by my own,

After grabbing on the stuff that i need for the further period, i walked into my first period. I got inside then i took the empty seat at the back. I'm not a person that really like to talk when it isn't really important to talk about and since I don't have any close friends in this class I like to be alone and have my focus on the lesson.

A minute after the bell rang the teacher walked in, she opened up the class and without any further do she let us to do the presentation right away.

"Next Mr Hamilton and Miss Valerie" The teacher said which made me got up from my seat.

I plugged the usb into the laptop on the front desk, i opened the file then set it into a presentation mode.

After everything's ready Apollo finally got up from his seat then stand right next to me, before the presentation started he's checking on the laptop to make sure everything's alright.

I'm not used to be around him since what happened yesterday, i fee pretty awkward to have him around my space after what happened with us.

He looks at me to make sure that we're ready to go, I'm pretty sure i only looked at him for a second when I found him looking at me, cause i can handle to look at him right now, but then i nodded in an agreement to start the presentation.

"Good morning everyone My name is Apollo and this is my partner Avalana today we're going to talk about blood circulation" he said then with that we started to tell them about the blood circulation.

Everyone in the class looked focus when we were talking, i hope all of them could understand what we tried to tell them.

The presentation is finally over we got an applause from everyone in the class, both of us went back to our seat and continue to pay attention to the other groups.

~

It's lunch time i walked out of my second period with jace next to me, we had the same class. Jace keep ignoring me the whole time while I'm trying to get his attention by telling him about some random stuff, he used to pay attention but since that book came into his life i feel like I'm being ignored.

"Lana will you come with me to a book store I'm so obsessed" he finally looked up from his book.

"We'll see" i said.