Chapter 20

Killian's POV (a week after)

I was in my office with Seth, Sebastian, and my trackers Aria and Juno early in the morning ,around 1 a.m., when Lance came quickly into the office tripping on a box of files on the floor and landing with a thud. Lance shot back up after rubbing his forehead "Alpha there are rogues at the northeastern boarder." He said still rubing his head "ok take Seth and Sebastian with you and their groups and take them out." I said "and you two go get some sleep two." I said shooing them off leaving me to figure out where Emma could be.

I didn't get much done because their was a knock on the door to my office and Juli came in with a small girl with silver eyes. From her sent I could tell that she was a witch "why the hell did you bring a witch to me Juli?" I asked trying not two shout "she said she knows where Luna is." I shot my head to the short girl "is this true?" I asked she noded quickly "my name is Devoni and I know Emma my brother took her and made me-" I cut her off quickly "your a witch no one made you do anything!" I yelled "he said he had my mate and would give him if I helped him." She stated calmly "your mate? You have a mate?" She nodded "I lost my wolf when I was 19, after I lost my mate, then a old witch started teaching me magic." I looked at her my stare icy I looked over her to see if she studderd or looked guilty. She did. She looked guilty but not as if she was lying but as if she was regreting not doing something sooner I sighed "Juli go get everyone not on potral she's going to tell us what she knows."

~~~~magical time skip brought to you by Charlie The Unicorn cake pops. Now available in Rainbow flavor~~~~~

The last few members rolled into my office followed by Juli "Seth and Sebastian are still at the boarder with their groups protolling the area." She said "ok you will inform them what went on. Got it?" I asked my jaw clenched she nodded "oh and take someone with you we don't need another member missing." Juli looked up at me and bowed her head as I made my way to the front of the room taking the witch with me.

"Attention this is the witch who is going to lead us to your Luna." I stated as my voice bounced off the walls. Everyone in the room grew quiet and stared at the witch in my grasp "Emma is underground in a remote part of Maine, I don't know what the name of the area is called but it is 20 miles outside of your packs territory to the south and it is heavily guarded." 

Quickly I comanded everyone to get to where they need to be for this to work and just like that we were on our way to this area with 20 units,of 10 warriors, leaving Seth and Sebastian behind to run the pack. The witch was leading us as she rode on the back of one of my warriors and all that ran through my mind was I'm going to kill this son of a bitch

Ok you can officaly come for me with fire and pitchforks for being so late.💕