Dumbledore's 'horcrux' hunt

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
They then spent the rest of the holidays going back and forth between Malfoy manor and Grimmauld place. This continued until it was time for them to return to Hogwarts.

Now

It had now been about two months since Hadrian had returned to continue his sixth year of Hogwarts after the attack at the burrow. If we look closely we would now see our protagonist sitting in his dorm room reading a seventh year potions book with Quill in hand making notes in the books that he has to improve the potion.

Hadrian was just reading about one of the potions that was created by Salazar slytherin and was constantly editing it while saying to himself "for a smart man he made a lot of mistakes that could have caused the cauldron to blow up in his face" and smirked before editing it more. He was that absorbed in what he was doing that he didn't even register the door being opened and three boys entering the room.

The three boys went and sat on their beds and continued talking while Hadrian placed the book down to let the ink dry. He looked up and blinked in surprise and then said "when did you come back?" Seamus said "about 5- 10 minutes ago but we didn't want to disturb you after all it looked like you were having fun scrutinising the text book." Hadrian chuckled and said "ah just making some adjustments to the seventh year spells so they have a lower explosion rate, and reading in here there is one my Grandfather made and for expert potions master there are so many flaws." The others looked at the book and then at Hadrian and said "can you do this in my books so that I can get a potion right please" Hadrian chuckled and then grabbed the boy's sixth year books and got out a muggle pen and started to right notes for the boys to follow.

Once he was done he passed the boys their potions books back to them and then went back to his seventh year potions book when a knock at the door caught the others attention, they all planned to ignore it and pretend that they weren't there or that they were sleeping but the knocking just got louder and louder. Hadrian growled before applying his Glamour and opening the door with force and he glared at the person in front of him and said "What do you want that is so important that you must bug me every single time I have free time Ronald" the ginger haired boy looked at the 'raven' haired boy in shock and said "Dumbledore wants to see you in his office, he said he likes lemon drops" Hadrian sighed and then closed the door in Ron's face before going to go and get changed.

After about three minutes Hadrian grabbed the memory he had gotten from slughorn just before the Christmas holiday and walked out of the dorm and common room and headed in the direction of Dumblefuck's office. Once he was outside he said to the gargoyle blocking the entrance "lemon drops" the gargoyle moved revealing stairs and Hadrian slowly walked up the stairs heading to the old coot's office. When he reached the door he knocked and a voice said "come in" Hadrian walked in the room to come face to face with the old coot again. He smiled and said "good evening sir" mentally wishing that he could kill the fool where he stood then and there.

"Ah harry my boy just on time, anyway how has getting that memory from professor Slughorn been going?" Hadrian sighed and said "sir I have had the memory since just before the Christmas break, I had planned on giving it you the morning that the train left but Professor Snape told me that you were travelling so I figured I would keep hold of it until after the holidays, but then I forgot about it and when Ron came to tell me about you wanting to see me I suddenly remembered it so brought it for you" Hadrian said giving Dumbledore as fake sheepish look that the old man thought was real. The old coot nodded and said "it is alright my boy we all forget things sometimes, at least we have the memory now. Let us see it" Hadrian passed over the phial and Dumbledore emptied its contents into the pensive.