004

R U B Y/ Y O U pov

As you and your new friends walked to lunch Richie walked to the other side of you.

"So, Ruby." He said smirking, "you gotta boyfriend?"

"Really Tozier?" Stan interrupted.

"What?" Richie laughed.

"Ah it's fine Stan, and to answer you question, no. And I'm not looking for one." You said.

"Oh." Stan and Richie said in unison.

If you were being honest. You were interested in dating Stan, but you knew that would never happen.

You all sat down under a tree in the grass and ate lunch for the remainder of lunch. After you all went to your separate classes.

S T A N L E Y pov

You went to your next class, Art, with Eddie.

"I mean I can see why you like her," Eddie continued, "but do you really think she likes you?"

"I mean I don't know. Maybe. I mean, we would've kissed if it wasn't for Richie." You said nervously while sketching a drawing of Ruby.

"You might've kissed if it wasn't for Richie. Maybe she would've gotten all nervous and back away or something. That doesn't matter though. You think she cleaned you up right? Does she know what she's doing?" Eddie asked looking and your bandages.

"Yes, one of her dads is a nurse." You said a little too quickly, "Uh I think so at least."

"Gee, I get that you like her but why do you have to stalk her?" Eddie teased.

"Shut up!" You said slapping his arm.

"Sorry, Sorry." Eddie laughed, "you should invite her to the quarry today."

"Me? That's just weird. I'll ask Bevvie to do it." You shrugged.

You really did want Ruby to come to the quarry. You loved spending time with her. If only it could be just the two of you.

"You think maybe just me and her should go? Like..." you paused.

"Alone?! What're you guys gonna do fuck?" Eddie questioned.

"God no! You need to stop hanging out with Richie that much. Just talk. Maybe by the time she's about to leave I'll be brave enough to tell her how I feel." You said flipping over the paper and drawing the quarry at sunset.

"Ha I doubt that Stan. You can barely ask her to sit with us at lunch." Eddie said laughing.

"Whatever Eddie." You said slouching in my seat.

-time skip-

(still Stan pov)

You walked out of your last period class and over to your friends.

"Uh hey Beverly, can I talk to you?" You said pulling her aside.

"Yeah, what's up noodle head?" She laughed.

"UhM you think maybe like Uh you could um... like ask Ruby to uhhh... go to the quarry with me, Bill, and you? but like you and Bill like Uh... decide not to go so it's Uh just Uh..." you nervously stared at the ground.

"Awwwww of course Stanley. You guys are gonna make the cutest couple!" She said jumping up and down.

"Who is?" Ruby came out of nowhere, laughing.

"Oh! You and Sta-"

"NO ONE!" You cut off Beverly.

"Okay?" Ruby said laughing.

Her laugh sounded beautiful. Her smile was beautiful. You could stare at it for hours. Well you were.

"Stan I know you wanna kiss me but could you stare at something other than my lips? Preferably my eyes?" She teased.

"What? Oh ha sorry. It's just your smile is pretty." Your voice cracked.

"Why, thank you, kind sir!" She giggled.

"So... Ruby! Wanna come with Bill, Stan, and me to the quarry?" She said putting her arm on your shoulder.

You smiled at Ruby and she smiled back, "I'd love to!"

"Wait Wait Wait! I thought we were all going? Why is this like and exclusive swim now? You guys gonna fuck?" Richie said walking up to us.

You pulled him aside along with the other boys and explained the plan quickly.

You all walked backed to Beverly and Ruby.

"Uhh actually B-Bev, I kinda want to t-ta-talk to you about s-something important. So S-S-Stan, Ruby, you guys are fine on your o-own?" Bill stuttered looking at the two of you.

"Yeah! We'll be fine!" Ruby said interlinking arms with you.

"Yeah!" Richie mimicked Ruby.

He was upset that he wasn't allowed to come to the quarry.

Ruby shot him a dirty look.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Richie whisper yelled(?).

"Okay sounds good!" Bevvie said smiling...

A/N sorry I haven't been updating, I got busy with school and shit. I'm on winter break now so I should be uploading daily(hopefully) thanks for all the feedback:) 💕🤠✌️😫🅱️👏🤧🅱️😤🤧🅱️😤💛😫😤💕🤠🤠😤😤✌️