Chapter 15 - No eggs for me

"Baby get so scandalous, oh
How'd it get so scandalous?"

Alix's P.O.V.

The last few weeks have been good. Me and Harley finally found a way to sleep together for some nights without our parents knowing, and in school we usually end up meeting in the bathroom or some empty classroom or storage room. It's not perfect, but it's better than before and it's for sure better than nothing.

With each day that passes, I feel myself falling more and more for her, she makes me really happy.

When I woke up today I smiled to myself, feeling Harley's arms around me.

My phone was buzzing, the alarm for Harley to go to her room blasted through mine.

- "Babe, wake up, you really have to go now." I said kissing her neck softly.

She opened an eye and once she saw me, a smile graced her face.

- "Morning beautiful. Already? Can't we just lock the door so we can stay here forever and figure out how to stop time, or at least make like, really great use of it?" She said and kissed me.

After a few seconds, I had to move back slightly or it would be me stopping her from getting up. I was already starting to get worked up.

- "No, come on, you have to go. I would love to spend the entire day with you in bed, but we both know we can't, they'll wake up soon and it would be a disaster for them to find us like this."

She sighed and got off the bed, dressing herself up. I had to control myself not to pull her back to me once I saw her beautiful naked body. My girlfriend is sooo sexy.

- "Ok, I'll go. But I really miss being able to sleep in with you. Maybe I'll come up with a plan to run away and just kidnap you so I can take you with me."

I chuckled and sat up on the bed, taking her hand in mine.

- "I'd love to be kidnapped by you. You'd be the sexiest sequester in the history of sequesters. Now go! I'll see you at breakfast."

She leaned down to give me one last kiss and I smacked her butt sending her out the door.

______________________________________

Harley's P.O.V.

God I like that girl. She is definitely special. Remember when I said I felt bad about lying to my mom? Well, I still do, but there is no way I'll ever ruin this by letting her or George find out about it.

Since I couldn't go back to sleep, I just decided to get ready earlier. Today was the last day before Christmas break, and I wanted to make sure I got Alix the perfect gift.

I had been thinking about buying our parents a weekend somewhere, but Liam told me they could get suspicious of me being ok sending them off and be cool about being alone with Alix, so I quickly scratched that idea off my mind and just bought them tickets to some show they've been talking about for a really long time now.

I would try and get Alix's present in the afternoon cause I would leave school earlier than her, she had her drama club to attend.

Once I finished getting my things ready, I got out of my room, dropping my helmet and leather jacket on the couch and going to the table, where everyone stood.

I greeted my mom and George and took a quick glance at Alix, smiling softly, without them noticing, of course.

- "Maybe I shouldn't eat them, they are a bit undercooked." My mom said eyeing the scrambled eggs.