the end

Yoongi's POV

"Are you ready?!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I get ready for our next song.

A smile escaped my lips, adrenaline eating me alive.

This feeling whenever I stand in front of the stage, I will never get tired of it. It makes me feel alive like I am born to live for this.

I scanned the stage and flashes my gummy smile after seeing my boys playing around.

Jin hyung and Tae were walking around as Jin hyung gives thousands of kisses to our fans.

Jimin was on Jungkook's back as they run across the stage.

Jhope was busy waving on the crowd as well as Namjoon.

These boys,  I am just so glad I met them and they are now part of my life.

I can't imagine doing this without them.

And then my eyes landed back on the huge crowd before me.

Our Army, what will I do without their neverending support.

To be honest, I've never thought that we will be successful.

I can't say that we are already at the peak of our career because I know that there is still so much that we can do.

However,  being able to stand in a huge crowd like this makes me wanna say that,  yeah,  we finally made it. And we're still up for making history.

The seven of us know that not everyone thought that we will make it.

Not everyone was fond of the music that we were creating. They said we will never make it.

Well news flash, we did. And we are not boasting. We will always be thankful for what our fams did for us. And as long as there is one, two, or three people who still believe in us,  we will keep going.

I scanned the crowd before me as I try to catch a glimpse of that one other person that is very dear to me.

Kim Jennie

Just remembering her beautiful face is enough to make my heart flutter and it's beating gets faster.

We've been dating for more than a year and I have never been this happy before.

I knew we started on the wrong foot but I am just so glad I found her.

She brings the best out of me.

Our relationship isn't perfect. We fight like any couple and we break up sometimes but that doesn't stop us from getting back together.

Jennie may have internal conflicts mainly due to her bad experiences but that doesn't stop her from being sassy towards me and the boys.

I am just so glad Jisoo is there to calm the girl.

I remember Jennie running around ready to kick Namjoon's ass when the other accidentally broke Jennie's piano figure. Yeah,  since Namjoon usually just breaks things.

And she makes the best music.

Every time she rushes towards me with that huge smile on her face asking me to listen to that new song she had written, I can't help but get smitten by her all the more.

We share the same passion and loves it the same way.

Like what the boys always say,  we are perfect for each other.

But then our moments aren't always the sweetest.

Once,  we had a huge fight over her not attending her therapy session.