FOUR | DEAL

FOUR | DEAL

THE DEVIANT GIRL WAS TOO BUSY TO NOTICE THE MAN STANDING IN THE DOORWAY AT FIRST. When Mr. Vitali had finally gotten Evelina's attention, she felt her cheeks instantly burn with embarrassment. Evelina wanted to tell him it wasn't what it looked like, but she knew it was exactly what it looked like. She was sprawled out on the bed, his bed. Her long wavy blonde hair was scattered around her, her dress was pulled up to her hips while her barely-there underwear was around her knees. Evelina was coming out of her sexual high as reality began to settle in. 

"What the hell is going on here?" Mr. Vitali said through clenched teeth, his Italian accent was prominent. His fists were tightly clenched together, making his knuckles go white. 

"It- it's not what it looks like!" She rushed out as she tried to sit up on her knees on the plush bed, but her underwear restricted it. "Ugh," Evelina groaned as she attempted to pull her underwear up. Roman watched her do this with slitted eyes. 

"Oh," He chuckled in a sarcastic way, now fuming with anger, "You're trying to convince me it's not what it looks like?" He couldn't believe any of this. "I'm not a fucking idiot, Miss Marino." He snapped loudly, causing Evelina to flinch after she had adjusted herself. "Non posso crederci, cazzo." He said in smooth Italian, causing her to scrunch her brows in confusion. 

He was definitely the dominant one in both the bed and outside of it. Evelina silently thought to herself for a split second. 

"Why are you fucking rubbing yourself off on my bed?" Mr. Vitali's already dark eyes darkened even more like that was even possible. He had forgotten all about his file of papers and meeting. "This is where my wife and I sleep! I'm disgusted with you."  

"I- I-" She stuttered, trying to find her words. She was both embarrassed and at a loss for words. Evelina had no explanation for what she did. Besides, she hadn't expected him to be home for two more days. 

Mr. Vitali's eyes scanned her body again, but not with lust, with anger. The sweet girl from next door that his wife treated like her own was sitting there in their bedroom and was practically naked in front of him moments ago. 

"You are like a fucking child," He yelled out before rubbing his temples. Mr. Vitali's head was starting to hurt. "Why the fuck would you do something so stupid?" 

Evelina could feel herself tearing up. What am I doing? What's wrong with me? She thought to herself. Mr. Vitali looked away and sighed, trying to tell himself to calm down but he just couldn't. The teen had never seen the man in such a state the whole time she had known him, he always seemed so calm and quiet. It was a little bit of a shock to her to see this side of him. 

After a few minutes of silence, Evelina had her head down in embarrassment and her thoughts were jumbled. While Mr. Vitali was red with anger, trying to clear his head and be able to form some coherent thoughts. Until he finally thought of something, a wicked smirk had found its way onto his handsome face. 

"Who were you on the phone with?" He demanded with a thick accent, catching her off guard.

"Uh," Was all she could say, trying to think of someone. "My- my boyfriend?" She said, which came out more like a question. 

"Oh, really?" He asked, letting out another sarcastic laugh. He was stringing it all together in his head now. 

He sighed, "Was it, or was it not you that I was on the phone with a few weeks back?" Mr. Vitai knew he had caught her. Hell, he even walked in on her while she was having phone sex. 

Evelina sat there for a moment and quirked a perfectly thick arched brow, "That was you?" She said without thinking. "Shit!" She had just realized what she had said. "I mean, no. What are you talking about?" She tried to play dumb even though she knew it was no use. 

He laughed, he wasn't usually this malicious, but he was fueled by anger. He had caught her in a lie and he knew he could use it against her now, too. He planned on using his adolescent neighbor in a way that would benefit both of them. 

"Don't lie to me, lying isn't good." Was all he said, leaning against the doorway. It sounded like something a parent would say to their child. 

Evelina's neighbor was the one on the phone with her a couple weeks back, and he knew about her secret. She was starting to piece everything together now herself. She knew if anyone was to find out, she'd be dead. She had lied about her age with the hotline, she wasn't eighteen. She had just turned seventeen a few months back. Plus, if her parents ever found out, she'd never hear the end of it.  

"Don't tell anyone, please!" She hurried off the bed and ran towards him. Evelina was going to beg him if that's what it took. 

"Hm? I wonder what your parents will have to say about this." He taunted her. At this point, he was just testing her to see how far she'd go.  

Evelina's eyes widened in fear at hearing him say that. 

"I- no! Please don't, I'll do anything." Her begging seemed to have a double meaning to it. 

Mr. Vitali didn't seem intrigued by that, but he was amused by all of it. He was planning on using her, but not in that way. His bulky arms were crossed now as he was leaning against the doorway.  

"Yes, you will be doing something for me." He stated. "We're going to make a deal. You'll do something for me, and I won't tell your parents or anyone about.. all of this." He motioned to the pleading girl in front of him. 

A look of relief washed over the adolescent's face. Evelina planned on doing anything he wanted, even if it meant pushing some limits.