~How you guys met~

Hellloooooooo!!!!

Hey guys! So I am back with another book that has been titled, 'Boyfriend Scenarios.' If you haven't read the description, this is going to be written in story form whilst using scenarios. I got this idea from a beautiful author I have run into Sammiekins123 she is an absolute bae. She writes incredible stories and I got the idea to write a book like this because of her. All the likes and comments that I receive here is because of her. Please go and search up her book titled, 'Naruto Boyfriends Scenarios// Modern AU' it is just amazing and one of my upcoming books is inspired by her. If you ran into the comment I posted there you may get a hint of what is to come.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this book as much as the last one!

Quote of the day: 

'All true friendliness begins with fire and food and drink and the recognition of rain or frost. ...Each human soul has in a sense to enact for itself the gigantic humility of the Incarnation. Every man must descend into the flesh to meet mankind'

- G.K. Chesterton, What's Wrong with the World

KEITH

You walked along the street after moving into your new apartment. This was your first time really living alone. The past two years from when you were seventeen didn't really count because your mum and dad were in the exact same apartment as you, just in a different room. You were fed up with having overprotective parents and decided to move to another city where you could finally be alone. You didn't have much, in fact, you didn't have enough to hire a moving van so you asked one of your friends to help you out with moving. She was kind enough to help out and everything fit in her van perfectly.

The road trip was fun and it was comforting to know someone in the city you were moving into. Your friend, Helaina, left a couple hours ago to head to work. You had finished moving things into place and you were ready to explore the new place. Usually, if your parents were with you, you would walk around the apartment to meet the people who you were going to share the building with. You, on the other hand, thought it was rude to just knock on people's doors no matter what your friendly intention was. You shrugged when you walked past the doors on your floor and walked down the stairs to the street.

The stairs looked old and some didn't even look safe to step on. You were about to take another step down when someone grabbed your arm and roughly pulled you away. "Hey!" You exclaimed. You stared at the stranger. He looked around your age, maybe a year or two older than you. He had a pretty obvious mullet under his red beanie. His long-sleeves were dyed in maroon and his pants and shoes were stained black.

"Sorry, but that step isn't safe. We've had one of the elderly ladies hurt herself after her foot got lodged in. She was taken to the hospital that day" the stranger said.

"Oh," you replied. The stranger smirked.

"You're the newbie who just moved in aren't you?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's me. What's your name?" You asked.

"Keith, what room are you?" Keith asked.

"Room twelve" You answered. Keith raised his brow and continued walking up the stairs after releasing your arm. "Wait! You haven't told me what room you were in!" You shouted.