Watch and Learn

Simon's POV

Watching Lachlan play on his new toy was a sight to behold. His intrigued moans and groans as he moved around, His shirt lain on the floor beside him... God I love this boy.

Lachlan: "Si you have to try this It's so much fun."

Simon: "But I've already used one before remember, Josh said I had the same amazed and euphoric looks as what you do right now."

Lachlan: "Yeah but, I want to watch you do it so I can walk up behind you, Maybe run my hand over your body while you play?"

Simon: "Lachlan you of all people know that I would love to play with it for you. As much enjoyment as it brings you though, I'm not in the mood."

Lachlan: "But you are always in the mood aren't you? You love telling me how much fun it is and now that I'm on it and playing with it it just... It's so much fun. It's so well made it almost feels real."

Simon: "Well then how about I let you go so that you can play with it more. Just don't like, You know, Cum when you get too excited."

Lachlan: "How about you suck me off while I play with it and then we can talk?"

Simon: "You would shit yourself if I did that to you, I'm surprised you already haven't started screaming. It looks like It's getting pretty intense."

Lachlan: "I'm in love with this?"

Simon: "Almost as in love as what you are with me?"

I walked up to him and let my finger run across his perfect, Naked body, His stomach recoiled at first as I know he wasn't use to me wanting to touch him, But I know that was just an instant reaction for him. His last boyfriend wasn't as nice unfortunately. Luckily I convinced him to come here instead. 

Simon: "How long have I had my beautiful Australian god with me now?"

Lachlan: "I'm not really."

Simon: "Believe me you lovely, Incredible man. If it wasn't for JJ having left the Sidemen, I don't know if I would have had a perfect spot for you to move to... The other side of my bed."

I let my hand trail down until it ran past his cock, This is one reason why I loved my boyfriend being here when no one else was here. He was able to let himself be free. And oh my god did he let himself be free.

Simon: "I'm going to go and get something to eat, Did you want anything baby?"

Lachlan: "Just a drink please, this is slightly Exhausting."

Simon: "I'll be back then with something to quench that thirst."

Lachlan: "God I love you."

As I left the room, With Lachlan still playing with his new toy, It bringing him so much joy and happiness, I headed down towards the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water fr him, Knowing he would be tired by the time he was finished. I heard a loud scream coming from up stairs and I couldn't help but giggle. 

Simon: "I love him."

Josh: "I'm glad you do, He never stops playing with that thing, It's almost hard to get any editing done when all we can hear is your boyfriend screaming every few minutes when he's going along for the ride."

Simon: "I happen to think It's fucking sexy how often he plays with it, And how much he loves it. A toy that can bring my man that much fun and that much happiness, After all he has gone through, Don't you think he deserves something nice?"

Josh: "Look that's not what I meant, You know for a fact that's not what I meant. Why don't we get you one so you can play with him? I reckon the sex would be fucking awesome to watch."

Simon: "Look. How about I get back to you on that?"

Lachlan: "SIMON I'M FINISHED GOD I'M SO HOT!"

Simon: "I'll be back."

I left the room with the water bottle in my hand, My boy had already taken himself into my shower and started it up. I could just imagine his naked body all wet and hot as he washes himself clean.

Simon: "Where did you put it?"

Lachlan: "Just on the desk beside your bed, Did you want to play with it?"

Simon: "No I will have to clean it a bit first and then I might jump on it later. How are you feeling?"

Lachlan: "Ripped, Well I mean you know what I mean but I'm really tired. Can we go to bed after you have a shower too if you are going to have one?"

Simon: "Sorry Love I had one earlier, Although, Seeing you now, All wet and that hard, amazing cock standing at full mast right now, God I almost want to join in if you weren't so tired."

Lachlan: "You can come here and play as much as you want. But I really want to see you play with it for a little bit at least sometime soon, Maybe tomorrow if you feel interested?"

Simon: "Maybe tomorrow love, But right now how about you get out of the shower after you clean yourself up and then we lie down and get some sleep, I know the boys will like it you not playing so they can edit in peace haha, You do get pretty loud sometimes."

Lachlan: "I get scared sometimes, You know how Deep I like to get."

Simon: "I know love, And that's why It's probably one of my favourite past times. Nothing better than watching my man play with his new VR set and still having fun, Especially when your shirt comes off because you start sweating. God I love you."

HAHAHAHA you thought it was a dildo.