4:Peekaboo

Taehyung opened the door.

"He.....", he couldn't complete his sentence.

You stood there. Your eyes open wide at the sight.

"FUCK!", you screamed and covered your eyes.

"YAAAA! Who let you in?!", taehyung asked as he hid behind the door.

You were still in a shock, not only because taehyung was shirtless but also because you were staying with bts until a dorm was arranged for you.

"I..... ummm.... I .....", you couldn't help but look at his cute tummy.

He closed the door further, hiding himself.

"Stop looking!", he said.

"Oh.... ummm... sorry.", you said as you blushed.

"I am the new trainee and I am going to stay with you for awhile.", you said.

Taehyung's mouth dropped in shock.

* * * * * *

You were sitting in the living room while the rest of bts were in kitchen, whispering to each other.

You were all alone and being the only girl made you feel awkward. Finally namjoon came and sat next to you.

"Hey! Actually we were expecting a male trainee so we haven't yet decided in which room you will be staying in.", namjoon said. You nodded.

"So what's your name?"

"My name is (y/n)."

"You know who I am right?"

"Yeahhh...."

Namjoon laughed and you smiled in return. One by one everyone came and greeted you.

Taehyung kept giving you the eye. You looked down because you were embarrassed.

"Taehyung! Go! Greet her!", namjoon pushed taehyung towards you.

"Hi!", you said with a bright smile on your face. You were totally ignoring the image of shirtless taehyung that kept forming in your mind.

"Hey....", he replied.

There was an awkward silence between you two. Luckily jimin came out of his room and on seeing you, asked who you were.

"Hi! I am (y/n), the new trainee! I'll live with you untill a dorm is arranged for me! I hope we'll get along well!"

"Did you practice this?", Taehyung questioned.

Jimin pinched him secretly but of course you saw him doing so. After an hour or so, you started feeling comfortable around them. They sat next to you and you all talked and laughed.

* * * * * *

Your POV:

At first, I wasn't really getting along well but then gradually we became friends. I was having a great time with them.

Taehyung was so straight forward. His tummy. Keke. I looked around. Everyone was there. Everyone except Jungkook. Isn't he excited to meet the new trainee?

I met him before not just met. I bumped into him. Fuck! I don't think he remembers me.

* * * * * *

Time skips:

"It's time for dinner!", jin called out loud.

"Where's Jungkook?", jhope asked.

"Yeah we haven't seen him since long.", suga said.

"Maybe he's in his room. He wasn't feeling well.", jin replied.

"I'll go check on him.", jimin said and left.

"Eat this (y/n).", jin held out a dish towards you. You smiled and took a little bit of it.

"Don't be shy. I know you want to eat all of it.", taehyung joked. You smiled.

"Jungkook's sleeping.", jimin told and joined to eat.

"It's delicious!", you filled your entire mouth with kimchi. Taehyung laughed at the sight of you.

After eating, you helped everyone with dishes. Jhope and namjoon both had gone to washroom, separately.

"Ah... Suga.....", you called suga.

"Yes?"

"Where's the washroom?" , you asked and blushed unknowingly.

"Namjoon and jhope have already gone to the washroom.... ummmmm..... do you see that room?"

"Yeah."

"Go inside. There's a washroom there."

"Thank you."

You went inside the room and as suga said, there was a washroom.

You entered the washroom and locked the door. It was quite big.

"Wooow!"

You looked around. You went to the sink and washed your face.

"Ahhhhh... I look so dirty!", you thought.

"I should take a bath."

You took off your clothes and threw them on the floor. You looked into the mirror and admired your body.

You opened the tap and the bathtub gradually filled. Hot steam was coming out of the bathtub.

You pulled the curtains and laid in the bathtub. The hot burning water felt really good and relaxing. You closed your eyes.

* * * * * *

No one's POV:

Jungkook woke up. He felt better but his eyes were still puffy. He got up and changed his clothes. He went to the washroom but the door was locked.

"Jhope! Come out!", he shouted.

"Jhope! Hurry!"

"Fine!"

Jungkook went to the drawer and took some keys out. He started to place them one by one into the lock.

* * * * * *

Your POV:

Omg! I slept! I felt like someone was knocking the door. I drained the water and stood up. Accidentally, my hand hit the soap and it fell. I picked it up and safely placed it back where it was.

* * * * * *

No one's POV:

Finally a key unlocked the door. Jungkook went inside the washroom.

"Ah! He's taking a bath!", he thought.

He went over the bathtub side and pulled the curtains.

"JHOP..... OH MAN HOLY SHIT."

* * * * * *