Chapter 24: Love birds fighting

Grace's Pov:

"Hey!" They all said.

"Hmm the boy wanted to see you!" Said Ray.

"Oh kay!" I said still not believing him. I knew thats not why he opened the door like that.

"Well. We will be downstairs till Aaron complete the bandage." Said Ace and i nodded.

They left and closed the door again.

"Hurry up!" I whined and he sighed.

"Shut up will you!" He said and i groaned.

"Be grateful that i am letting you doing it!" I said.

"Babe no one execept me can touch you!" He stated and i rolled my eyes.

"And why so?" I asked.

"Because you are only mine!" He said louder and i felt my shirt being pulled down. I slowly sat down and leaned against the bedboard.

"Thanks!" I said and he nodded. He stood up and make his way toward toward the door.

Weird!

"I will be downstairs. If you want you can come!"

With that he left the room.

What the heck? How rude!

I sighed and stood up. I made my way toward my bathroom. I freshed up and re done my hair in a messy bund.

I stepped out of the room and walked downstairs. The boys were in the living room so i went over there.

"Finally!" Said Zach.

"Now put the movie on Kyle!" Said Blake and i rolled my eyes.

I looked around for a seat. The only seat available was one beside Ace and one beside Aaron. Aaron was looking a the boy ignoring me.

Well two can play that game.

I walked toward Ace and sat down. Ace looked at me confused probably thinking why i did not went near Aaron. I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder. He sighed and pulled a blanket on both of us. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"Where is Ray?" I asked Ace.

"Went to fetch Gwen. Aiden also is on his way with Skylar." He said and i nodded.

The movie started and i zoned out completely. I looked over Aaron and he was staring at the t.v.

I took my phone and started to play. Frankly speaking i am not in mood to watch the movie. I scroll my instagram and as usual nothing especial.

"Hey!" I looked up and saw Aiden and Skylar.

"Hey!" We replied. They took a seat on the matress and cover themselves witj a blanket. Skylar looked at me and then at Aaron. She fowned and took her phone out.

I felt my phone vibrated and i saw a new message.

Whats up between you and lover boy?-S.

I sighed and replied.

Frankly speaking. I had no idea. One minute he is asking me to become his gf which i accepted and the other minutes he became rude. Now he is ignoring me but two can play at that game-G

I sent it and looked at Skylar. She type and soon my phone vibrated

Congrats for being officially together and my only advice would be you need to talk to him!-S

I sighed.

Fine. I will talk to him later-G

The sooner it is the better it will be-S

With that i turned off my phone and looked at the movie even if i am not understanding anything which is happening in it.

Soon Ray and Gwen arrived and took a seat. I was still on Ace and whenever i looked at Aaron he would looked away or ignore me.

After 1 hour the movie finished, everyone was tired.

"Hey guys let go and get something to eat!" Said Ace and the other guys nodded.

"Well. Grace you will have to stay at home and rest. So........... i guess Aaron is gonna stay with you!" Said Ace.

"If he want he can go. I will be fine in my room." I said and all of them looked at me weirdly except Aaron who sighed.

"You sure?" Asked Kyle and i nodded.

"Yeah. I will probably fall asleep!" I shruggled and they nodded.

"So i am going to my room. Dont forget to closed the door!" With that i left the living room and went in my room.

Aaron's pov:

"So i am going to my room. Dont forget to closed the door!" She said and walked upstairs.

"You should talk to her you know!" I looked up and saw Skylar looking at me.

"I know!" I said. I know i was a bit rude but i dont like when she doubt about me not liking her. Heck i loved her and i guess its time for me to tell her.

"What you love birds already fought?" Said Zach.

"Not cool bro. You ask her to be your girlfriend not less than 3 hours ago and you both already started to fight!" Said Ace and i heard gasped.

"You already ask her!" Said Zach,Kyle and Blake. I simply rolled my eyes.

"Listen we all are leaving to buy some food. You are gonna stay and patch up with her. When we come back you both should already be together." Said Ray and i was shocked. He was willingly leaving me alone with Grace.

"Ok. I will!" I said and he nodded.

"Let's go guys." Said Ray and they left. I walked to Grace room and opened the door quietly. She was hugging a pillow looking outside. She did not yet saw me.

I walked toward her.

"Grace!" I said and she turned to see me.

"What?" She asked and i sighed.

"Sorry!" I said and sat beside her on the bed.

"What did i say wrong?" She simply asked looking down.

"I am sorry babe. I was a bit angry that you were doubting me. About how i like you!" I said looking down. I felt her warm hand on mine and she squeezed it.

"Hey i was not doubting you. I was just annoying you. I am sorry if you thought that i was doubting you. I promised i was not!" She said and i looked at her. Her eyes was full of tears and somewhere it broke me to see her like that.

I hugged her tightly and she hugged back.

"I am sorry!" She whispered.

"No i should be the one saying that. I am sorry! I- i" I stopped as i was scared to tell her. She pulled away and when she say those three words. I froze.

A/N

Vote
comment
Share