Trapped in my dream wedding

Ling Ling woke up inside a dream, the same way she had previously. Except, this had been an entirely different setting. It was an eerie room dense with fog, she walked more into it dazed and confused when everything pulled itself together into something clear and made sense to her.

It was a room decorated entirely with red and gold. A wedding cake sat at the center as it meant to grab the guests' attention. Empty chairs surrounded two cushioned pillows on the pedestal stage. It was a wedding venue.

What the?...

Ling Ling walked more in the empty room feeling the swarm of goosebumps crept up on her skin when she noticed the vivid crimson gown that dragged on the floor when she walked. She looked down and found herself wearing the most captivating wedding gown she had ever seen.

She breathed as she soon realized she woke up into a wedding and it had been her own wedding.

She sucked another breath in panic. She hardly agreed to anything yet. She had not given her answer to  the Lao's. Unless, of course, her own mother had willingly decided for her and based on how eager her mother was with the temptation of the Lao's bottomless fortune, she wouldn't doubt her own mother sold her to marriage.

Ling Ling rushed to the first door she found only to find it locked.

She rushed to another one and it had been locked the same way, she ran to another, and then another.

One after the other, the doors are locked. Ling Ling had been locked inside and the room had been a trap.

"Help!" She screamed but there had been no other one there with her, no one else to hear her.

This was hardly the kind of wedding she dreamed. Ling Ling dreamed of getting married, but not like this, not while trapped and forced to say her vows.

Ling Ling inhaled a steadying breath and tried to calm down, it could be any minute now. She knew the dreams never lasted it always ended so quickly, and she's bound to wake up any time soon.

But nothing happened, she remained inside her dream with no one else in it. Not even Bolin. Then she thought of her tea. The drug laced tea that Mrs. Lao gave her and wondered what kind of drug Mrs. Lao had put in it.

Finally, after what felt like hours, someone appeared. It had been Bolin who walked into her dream. He looked around just as confused as Ling Ling when she first arrived, taking in the aesthetic of the room decorated in bright red and gold wedding theme.

What the?....

Bolin mimicked Ling Ling's reaction as he walked deeper in the room until he walked up to the corner where he could clearly see a beautiful girl dressed in the most alluring cheongsam.

"Ling Ling?"