Chapter 23: Lijah

Didn't check my spelling on he laptop so please pardon again!😖😖😖

After exiting the dining room, I walked along the hallway casually while looking at the pictures that is hung up high on the walls every wide gaps.

I don't know why but these pictures seems so lonely, whether it's the gaps or the people in it looking down on the onlookers.

But one thing is for sure, some of those young dude in there are smoking hot!

Too bad their born in the wrong household at the wrong time, if not I would have stare- I mean gaze at them all day~~~

I wonder how my other supposed step siblings look like? Mother said there are 4 of them that's near my age but she didn't say any specific gender.....

Oh! It's a door with golden doorknobs......even the door has the word 'STUDY' plastered on it, if I missed this then maybe I am a dumb.....dumbo

*Kicks the door down*

" I AM NICKY MINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ" I yelled while moving my head full of long hair in a sassy way with my hands on my hips holding a golden microphone.

.
.
.

Just kidding☆

.

*Knocks the door* like a normal person would

"Enter" someone said from the inside and so I entered the room.

Unexpectedly the room is white.

No, it's not a racism thing.

There's white walls and floor along with a big white colored wooden study table, there exist such a thing?

"What wood is the table made of?"

"Expensive Mahogany."

"The chair you're sitting on?"

"Priceless Mahogany"

"The double doors?"

"Invaluable Mahogany"

"How about the cheap looking pen there?"

"Maho-........rosemary"

"Aha! Gotcha!" I exclaimed pointing at him.

"It's not cheap"

".........."

".........."

".......I don't have eyes that can actually see or sense expensive things......because if I have a pair of em, I would rather steal them expensive things than asking bout em..........if you know what I mean *winks* *winks*" I happily chided to the blank faced Lijah.

" What rubbish are you speaking about??!!" Then he snapped. He's a bipolar dude for sure...

".....that's just rude.........." like really rude......like rude rude......... Okay, I'll stop.

"........"

"..............this is awkward........." I said while scratching my head looking down at the floor for no apparent reason.

"Just tell me want you want and get out of this room. You're wasting my time and I have lots of work to do." Lijah said as he lean back on his cushioned seat behind the tabletop that has many thick files on top of it.

Typical rich dude who actually does his job.

"You know, you're really similar to the saying 'Sometimes we act like we don't need but we want, When we don't want, we throw it away when we already have it' " I stated.

"Oh?" Lijah feign ignorance towards my statement.

"This is just like you Lijah, you don't want Lystra, but you need her power, when you already got them, you throw her away" Luna angrily said this with a voice full of fury, pointing Ed's fluffy butt at his face.

Yes, Ed appeared out of thin air to Luna's side, by a force called 'typing'.

"She doesn't have that much 'power' anyways. She's just one of my stepping stone to get where I am now. And what are you going to do about it? You're just as useless as your mother. You should've just stayed at the mountains where you belong." Lijah spat out those cruel words without batting an eyelash pushing away Ed's butt from his face.

Clearly the cruel man has taken off his gentlemanly mask.

My story 'Rebirth' is being re-drafted but because of a certain reasons or people, I am not going to unpublish it.

So it stays in my works.

Feel free to check it out😀 and state your opinion of it.

Good opinions will be highly appreciated.

Bad opinions will be welcomed because I need some slappin so that I'll be more guilty in making a bad story. (And will be deleted later because I am a human with a fragile heart)

Helpfull opinions like pointers and such, will be the motivaters of my story updates. The more you'll help, the more I'll update.

😁😁😁