1.Come find me

Alice Cooper was starting her day off with making breakfast wife her family. Her Daughters Polly and her little babies Jason and Olivia, and her youngest Betty who was turning into her and that scared her more than ever but she can't curdle that kid or else she'll completely become her.

Ten minutes later

The doorbell rang and Alice put her kitchen tool down before going to answer the door, when she did last thing she saw was a black mask dragging her away into a What she could feel was a van....

Betty comes down and smells the eggs burning and no one, well more specifically her mother was no where to found. "Mom? Mom?" She calls twice not receiving any answers. Betty walks further into the kitchen and sees the door is wide open and one of her mothers earrings on the floor, Betty thought it was weird since she never leaves before 7:30 and her car was still here. She decided to call her dad who was already at work seeing if her mom just left super early and forgot to turn off the eggs but that also seemed very odd and off.

*On the phone*
Betty: Dad did mom catch a ride with you to work cause she's not here?
Hal: what do you mean she's not here she doesn't come in with me not until 7:30 Betty you know this.
Betty:Yeah see I knew that seemed weird because she's not anywhere in the house, and the door is wide open, eggs were burning where the hell is she then?
Hal: I have no clue Betty maybe she just walked out, try her cell I gotta go baby but I'm all me if you find her ok? Bye bye.

Betty hung up the phone and shrugs picking up the earring, and shut the door before going to finish breakfast and trying her moms cell before it rings right behind her. Betty turns around and sees her phone on the counter and just stares at it before hanging up, now something was really wrong. Alice Cooper leaving her phone at home was something you would never see even if you wanted to dream of it.

Betty called Jughead and told him everything about this morning and he even agrees it's very odd for Mrs. Cooper to even leave her phone in the kitchen if she's in the front.

Phone Call With Jughead

Betty: Juggy I'm worried she's not anywhere, she doesn't go anywhere without her phone nor one earring!
Jug:Let's see if we can find any clues to see where she's gone before we start assuming the worst Betty.
Betty: what can be the worse cause Jug?
Jug:she's been kidnapped or worse.
Betty: *stays silent*
Jug: B We can't assume the worse just yet I'm coming over now you start looking
Betty: Alright I'll see you in 10 I love you
Jug: I love you too.

Betty hangs up and starts looking around for clues before Polly and her babies wake up, she hears a knock on the door and it's Jug, she lets him in and they start to look for any clues, no threats no nothing before Betty gets a voicemail.

*Voicemail*

The voicemail is from a blocked number and it's a male

"If you haven't figured out what has happened to your mom then you can stop now, see your mom has more... snakes in her closet as can say, unless we get details from Ace about the Serpents you can say goodbye, any last words Ace?

"Once a serpent always a serpent, rule number Never sell out the Serpent secrets so go fuck yourself."

Alice hisses through the phone before it click off. Betty looks at Jug and they start to run out the house to go to the Sheriffs office, but they stopped to the one place where they both knew cared for Alice more than anything maybe even Jughead.

Betty and Jug get into FPs trailer and tell him everything that has happened in the last hour or two, before they know it they are racing against time to Keller's office.

Once they got there they explained everything to him while he took down notes.

SK= Sheriff Keller

SK: So last night was the last time you've seen her and nothing seemed off or wrong?
Betty: Nothing! She was perfectly normal! She was Alice Cooper like she's always been, Please you have to find her!
Jug: she's been taken by some guys.
SK: are you guys sure it wasn't....
FP: go ahead say it, the Serpents?! Why would we ever hurt her?! Do anything to her?! Once a serpent always a damn serpent she's in real trouble and all you guys can do is blame us??
Betty: Mr. Jones! Take a walk.

FP leave the office to cool off, they weren't gonna find her in time nor was he gonna wait for some stupid Northside cops help out a Southsider. No he was gonna take matters into his own hands wether he was alone or had his gang behind him. He was gonna get HIS ace back no matter at what cost, or what happened to him, just as long as she was safe either at home in her bed or in his arms.

FP drove off back to the Serpents and held a meeting explaining that if they were in they were in Because a serpent was in trouble no matter if the loved hated or liked her they would help no matter what. A few pitched in the other had to much hate on them to even care that one of there OWN was taken by some people who didn't want to fuck with FP once he found out who they were and found them.

The whole town was looking for Alice Cooper that night, checking every crease and crevice of the Town that's been turned into a dark place but they didn't give up.

Alice: What Do you want from me?! Money?! What what is it?!
Mystery man: Oh sweetie we don't want money, we want information about the serpent and their leader. *Evil Laugh*
Alice: Yea well good luck I don't know shit nor would I tell you if I did. She cops an attitude causing a hit against her face, she feels the sting and winces
Mystery Man: You will be respectful and not cop a damn attitude you understand Alice, We want information on FP Jones and we can let you go.
Alice: Never, besides I don't know shit on him anymore. She says spiting causing another slap across her face and she can taste her own blood
Mystery Man: You will never learn will you?! We can continue this tomorrow, When I let you go try anything stupid and I swear slaps are
Not the only thing you'll get tonight Ace.

When the guy finally let her go, he leaves and she softly screams holding her cheek, Alice Cooper could take hits but she wasn't crying because of that, she was crying because the real reason they wanted her was for the man she truly wanted.
Once In Love Always In Love.

HEY GUYS! This is dedicated to Serinna ❤️ You can follow my instagram @alicesriver !! I make Falice AUs and other things :) If you liked this leave a like and a comment for more!! Do you know who Kidnapped Alice Cooper? Find out soon... I'll try and update in a day or two! Have a good day/ Night guys!!