Reveals

'They say we are what we are,
But we don't have to be
I'm bad behavior, but I do it in the best way.'

***

***

Tonight it would take place, Hermione was shaking. She knew she could easily take on Esther, but since she wasn't taking any risks she called her friends to keep tabs on her and the Originals. It was about time she went to the Mikaelson mansion so they could go and see Esther together. She apparated in front of the door and rang the bell, Elijah opened it. The rest of the Originals except for Finn were standing behind him, ready to go. They took the car, which was annoyingly long if you were used to apparating. But Hermione could handle it, she sat next to Niklaus. They were really close, because of the car. And it was comfortable.

Niklaus kept glancing at Hermione, slightly worried. They still did not know what she was going to do. Kol has offered another plan of his own, threatening the Salvatore brothers to kill Elena. But Niklaus knew that if they touched Hermione's family the deal would be over. And she'd protect Elena, while letting Esther kill him and his family. Rebekah and Elijah had agreed, Kol was grumpy because of it. He had no trust in the freaky methods of the girl, but he also knew Niklaus would dagger him otherwise and he'd die anyway.
They arrived to see the entire Scooby doo gang, Esther and Finn.

'No, it's to soon...' Esther murmured. Finn was clearly worried and panicking. But Esther soothed him, 'Don't worry, they can't get in.'

Niklaus growled, but Hermione grabbed his hand to calm him down. Then she stepped forward, crossing the lines of the pentagram.
'They can't, but I can.'

Esther glared at her, 'So you're the foolish girl that couldn't help but fall for the monster of a son I have.'

Hermione flushed red and her breathing quickened, there one of her secrets exposed in front of everybody. And next would come her other secret.

Elena gasped, Hermione liked Klaus!? She didn't know whether to feel betrayed or guilty, Hermione fell for the enemy. But she was killing the guy Hermione liked. That wasn't right either.

Jeremy took a deep breath, he had suspected something like it. But he had hoped it wasn't true, since it would make things far more difficult.

Niklaus's fists clenched, how dare his mother tell the secret she should've told him when she was ready!? But the fact she liked him just like he liked her soothed his anger enough not to try to crash into the barrier of the pentagram.

But Hermione wasn't one to take these words and leave it be, 'Oh come on. You're no better, Mikael wasn't a sweet little angel either. Now was he?'

The Originals let out a laugh.

Esther glared at her and tried to get her out of her way with her magic. But the magic didn't even make her flinch.

'That's cute, you're trying to kill me,' Hermione sighed with a devilish smile.

Finn vamp sped at her but she yelled: 'Protego!'

He crashed against an invisible barrier and flew backwards through the air, Esther glared at her and spat: 'What are you?'

Hermione smiled, 'Me? I'm just a witch. From the Merlin clan.'

Elena gasped, her sister was a what!? Esther's eyes widened and she quivered in fear, she had read about them. But always thought they were myths. 'You won't kill me...'

Hermione stood there, just laughing at her. 'Excuse me? You obviously haven't kept tabs on the wizzarding world have you? There was a big war and I was along with my friends head target. A big price on our heads. And than the battle, we were the fighters of the battlefield. We killed, Esther. But no, I am not going to kill you. Actually...'

And out of nowhere members of the ministry of magic appeared, arresting Esther. They went to Finn, but Hermione raised her hand. She walked towards Finn.

'Finn, forgive me for doing what I am now. But I know you only hate immortality, because you can't spend it with your lover. I promise I'll try my best to find her, if you promise to reunite with your family. Forgive them for the mistakes they made and they'll forgive you for yours.'

Finn shook his head, 'You can't know... that's impossible...'

Hermione raised her eyebrows, 'About Sage, you mean?'

His eyes widened, 'I'll do anything.'

Hermione smiled and turned around, seeing Elena still in shock. But she quickly switched to Niklaus, he knew she liked him. And it was embarrassing. So she looked at the people from the ministry, who forced Esther. She'd go to Azkaban and be stripped of magic, with spirit witches that was possible. If you used the right spell, but only a witch from the Merlin Clan could perform it. Since it wasn't a spirit spell.

Suddenly she felt someone tap on her shoulder, she turned around to see Niklaus. She flushed immediately and looked down, but Niklaus put his finger under her chin and made her look at him. He gave a kiss on her forehead and Hermione smiled. But she knew everyone was watching and turned to Elena and her friends.

'Sorry I've never told you...'

Elena sighed, 'It's okay... so that's why you were gone... Because of that... war...'

Hermione nodded and guilt overwhelmed Elena, she had been so angry on Hermione. Why hadn't she thought of forgiving her? Or the fact that Hermione might not have a choice in not contacting them? Hermione saw the guilt in Elena's eyes and hugged her.

Kol stepped towards Hermione, 'That was awesome. You overpowered our mother. Quick question, can you kill us?'

'Yes. I can.' And Hermione glanced at Damon who was trying not to freak out, 'But no I won't. Both of you have to make up with each other. What's the big deal about Elena giving a bit of blood? There are people who do that every month as a form of charity, so they can save lives. And Niklaus, you have your family. They love you and won't leave you. Let Rebekah fall in love, she can make mistakes. But everybody does. Demand Elijah to be selfish sometimes and let him care if he wants too so badly. Make sure to keep Kol in line and give him a family, let Finn be with Sage. And in return they'll do so much back. Your hybrids won't be your family, they'll be servants.'

Niklaus couldn't change his beliefs within a second, he knew this and so did Hermione. But what Hermione didn't know was that he'd also do anything for her so he nodded in agreement, 'Alright.'

And Hermione couldn't be happier.

Please vote and comment your opinions! I love to hear them!❤️ I enjoy interacting with my readers!