Everyone knows

Everyone looked at Lena and Kara standing under the mistletoe and watched waiting for another awkward cheek kiss, but instead Kara held Lenas cheek and kisses her fairly passionately on the lips. "Woooooo" Everyone cheered and laughed at the couple knowing that when they went on the walk something happened. It was clear everyone knows they are a couple now, Kara and Lena walked into the room and everyone was happy, Alex was being held by Maggie, Kara smiled and thought: Alex is so happy now.. before she was so alone and lost even when she had all her friends with her to support her.. she needs that sappy NCPD detective.

Kara looked at Sam and Ruby playing jenga, Winn and James sleeping next to each other tired from all the games, Clark and Diana watching a movie. Everyone here has someone they love. Alex has Maggie, Clark and Diana, Ruby and Sam, Winn and James also J'onn has everyone here.. They weren't all romantic love for each other but friendship and family love. Karas family wasn't dead, well her biological family was but the people she choose to make family and love dearly where all here to celebrate Christmas and now she had a girlfriend to make her feel special. Nothing that any of her exs could do.

Lena smiled at Kara and sat next to her, stroking Karas cheek she gentally kissed her neck and held onto Karas waist "Merry Christmas eve baby" This made Kara blush madly.  A lot of time had passed as the friends and family watched games and talked for what seemed like hours, Diana and Clark stood up looking at Kara "we best go, it's 8:45 thanks for having us Kara, bye Lena" the couple walked to the door kissing under the mistletoe and then they were gone.
The party went well and they both seemed to be enjoying themself.

10 minutes passed and Winn and James woke up, they got up walking to Kara giving her a awkward sitting down hug but the awkwardness made Kara stand and hug them "Bye guys see you at CatCo after christmas" The 3 men made their way out ,  Winn, James and J'onn started walking to the door and ignored the mistletoe again and slammed then door making it fall on the floor. Lena turned and looked at Maggie "Are you two staying?" Alex was about to respond but she was cut short at Maggie speaking. "No, i think we shall go in a bit maybe after another short movie and some laughs.. me and Alex have a lot of catching up to do of the months we weren't dating"  Kara looked at how Alexs face wasn't sad or frowning but grinning now, Kara may not like Maggie all that much but Alex  anyone who made her sister happy was family to her.

It was 11:20pm when Alex and Maggie stood up stretching their muscles and then holding each others hand, walking to the door followed by Kara and Lena, "Thanks for having us and inviting me when i asked.. i couldnt of talked to Alex without your help Kara" Maggie hugged Kara and Lena then stood back and watches as Alex hugged Kara and Lena "Bye you two!" Kara and Lena  watched the couple walk out and down the corridor until they couldnt be seen.

"I guess i should go home too" Lena spoke quietly and looked on the floor. Picking up the mistletoe she held it above Karas head making the space puppy laugh and kiss Lena gentally. "Y-you can stay.. please.. i can sleep on the couch and you take my bed" Lena done one of those half smile, half smirk  "Or we could share the bed..?". Kara blushed hard at her comment and mumbled a yes. Shutting the door behind them Lena walked into the bedroom "can i borrow some clothes to sleep in babe"
Kara smirked seeing her chance to make the girl blush "No. Sleep naked."
Caught by surprise Lena laughed and agreed that she would sleep naked but Kara got flustered "I-i didnt mean it.. spare clothes in the secons draw.."

"Thank you Kara" a few minutes passed and Lena came back into the living room in a crop top and shorts. "Wow. Anything looks good on you" Kara admired Lenas beauty and kissed her gentally. "Thanks babe.. shall we go sleep or watch another movie?" Kara looked at the floor, she had such a good time today but Lena was her girlfriend now she couldnt lie anymore. "No.. in fact i have something i need to tell you, it may change how you feel about me and you might be upset, but i have also loved and trusted you so i will tell you..."