Story time....

"Yes...."

I heard Sid yelling and fist bumping in the air. I was also somewhere near his reaction, but didn't display it.

"Get in fast, children. Even the trees are against us."

Ignacia hurried us to move inside her little house. But how can that small space accommodate all of us?

No one bothered to acknowledge that other than me. Everyone was so overjoyed at finding her.

Once we entered, Ignacia sealed the door behind us, or I must say, pulled it hard and sealed the door as we were closely packed. And through the window I saw our little house being surrounded by transparent liquid.

The house was empty, not even a chair highlighted the place. I could barely breathe because of the congested space, and so were others.

"Oh... I can see that my out house is quite small. James dear, would you mind pulling that lever down? It's right behind you."

He did as asked and suddenly the wall in that space opened and red light illuminated from there.

Each one of us descended the spiral-shaped stairs.

This forest is so full of hideouts. First it was James and now Ignacia.

Once reaching the end, we were welcomed by a medium-sized hall, painted red with adequate furniture, which also happened to be red with some hint of beige. No wonder she is a fire goddess.

The place was neatly maintained, and the interior decoration was simple and elegant. In the corner, there was a small cooking range and a few utensils on top of it.

I saw a small beige door on the right. Guess it's the washroom.

"Do you like it, dear? It's not much, though."

I was unaware of her presence all this while.

"The room's lovely despite its size."

"I know you'll like it. After all, we are one."

That brought me to my present situation.

"Ignacia, we really need to talk. You don't know how bad my situation is right now."

"Of course I know, dear. That's why I am hiding here in the first place. But before that, you have to take some rest. Relax a bit and then we will settle down. Because believe me when I say there's a lot you need to know."

I nodded slowly, understanding her point.

Within half an hour, she served us soup and, in the meantime, I changed into comfortable clothing, as well as Helena. I actually felt safe being here. Something tells me that Asmodeus will not find us here.

"Children, please take your seats."

Ignacia acted like a mother to all of us. She was a sweet and humble lady, despite the power she possessed.

She sat on the couch. Ryan and Cole joined her. James just stood at the side, leaning on the pillar. I, Helena, Sid and Adrian took the carpeted floor.

"To start with, I am really happy to see you all here. I thought I would be found by Asmodeus at first, but you proved me wrong. You have all worked hard. How did you find my location, anyway?"

Ryan explained everything to her. From the day he kidnapped me to how we discovered the lake.

"That was very impressive, children. If it was not for Atarah, you wouldn't have found me. Only she and I have access to this artificial lake and that, too, because she is my successor. Otherwise, even if someone decided to take a dip in the lake, it would have been normal with aqua creatures and stones."