Chapter Twenty-Five

~*Lucy's POV*~

"So wait a second. What happened again?" Liam said, sitting me down on the couch next to him.

I took a deep breath.

"Louis...he called me a whore over twitter, and now people are like..going off of that and saying Im cheating on Harry and they were sending me death threats...and I just don't know what to do anymore. Lou was with some girl last night and I got mad. But...why would he say that about me? We're friends and I didn't do anything wrong..." More tears were spilling out of my eyes and I felt so pathetic. Normally, I was the girl who never cried, and I had been crying so much in the past month it was ridiculous. I was an emotional wreck. I was....

My eyes widened. Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

"Liam what's the date!?" I asked frantically, gripping the couch cushion between my fists.

"Uhmm....November 19? Why?"

I remembered that night. That...one stupid night. It had been before Harry came back. I had been drinking. Bella was with Niall for the night, and...and Louis had come over, and...

"Liam I think I may be pregnant again...but...it's...Louis'..."

Liam gaped at me, bewilderment spreading across his face.

"LUCY HARRY'S GOING TO KILL YOU!" he yelled.

I buried my hands in my face.

Ohmygod.

ohmygodohmygodohmygod. How did I not notice?! Why...ohmygod what was I going to do?!

"Have you been getting sick in the mornings!?" Liam asked frantically.

"No, but I didn't have morning sickness with Bella either. I mean, yeah, it happens with some people, but not all."

'Did you..I mean..have you gotten.." Liam was blushing, obviously not wanting to be too nosy. He was such the gentleman.

"Li...I'm late. by two weeks.." I whispered.

Liam groaned and covered his face with his hands.

"Luce...you know there's no way to get out of this.." he told me.

I just stared in shock at the carpet in front of me.

"Li....we dont know for sure yet. It...it could be a completely false alarm. I could just...be overreacting. But...I have a really awful feeling about this..." I breathed.

What if I WAS?!

Louis was right. I am a slut...

If...oh god. If I'm married to Harry, and have Louis's baby...what would people say?! It was bad enough when they found out Harry and I had a baby, but if I have Lou's, then...it'll make everybody look terrible. And...it could ruin Harry and Lou's careers.

"How do you find out if you are or not?" Liam asked.

I almost laughed at the fact he didn't really know. Although...he hadn't had to deal with this before. I was almost positive. me on the other hand...this was a regular thing for me...I wasn't the most...innocent teenager when I first met Harry, and when we did it quite a few times before Bella came along....

"I have to go to the store and get a test...but like...Id have to make an appointment with the doctor because tests arent really 100%..."

Liam grabbed my arm gently, pulling me up.

"Let's get you to the store then."

(A/N) dont kill me. I had to throw something in there, to make it....more interesting? i dunno! guess this can lead to either Harry/Lucy or Louis/Lucy. either way. we'll see how it all goes! O: I promise it gets better and isnt all fhkasfdhaudjkalsd. Swear on a bear